The CBN stands for the Central Bank of Nigeria. This is the Apex banking institution in Nigeria. Yearly, it employs thousands of Nigerians in various capacities. This year, 2018 is not an exception. As a result, we have brought to you the CBN 2018 Recruitment Application. We will outline all you need to know here.
One major challenge in Nigeria is the problem of employment. As a result, we have many graduates who are roaming the streets looking for non-existent jobs. Alarmingly, more graduates are produced yearly. We also have millions of people being sacked and disengaged. All these constitute a very big problem for the society.
This is why this CBN 2018 Recruitment Application is very important. You must have to take this opportunity and prepare yourself for the employment. Let’s guide you further.
CBN 2018 Recruitment Application
Please Note that the application for 2018 recruitment has not started. We will inform you when it starts. Kindly drop your email in the comment box below and we will keep you posted.
How To Apply
For now, since the application portal has not been opened, there is no guideline. Which is why we need your email so we can inform you as soon as they start employing.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the CBN website, www.cbn.gov.ng and apply for the positions online.
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification.
Please note that all application will be made online and therefore, you are not to pay any money to anybody. Be guided.
Remember, the recruitment has not started. Good luck as you wait or seek other things to do.