CBN Recruitment Application Portal – The Central Bank of Nigeria is the apex financial institution in Nigeria. Annually, the CBN conducts job recruitment into different departments and offices in the bank. So, if you are among those asking about the CBN recruitment form, CBN recruitment requirements, CBN Careers, how to apply Central Bank of Nigeria job etc, we have all that covered for you.
We will provide answers to these as well as showing you how to apply CBN recruitment at nay given time in Nigeria. Just keep reading to find out about the age requirement, education and health requirement of the Central Bank of Nigeria job application online.
Note: The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) invites applications from time to time from any part of the world. However, the application form for 2019 CBN recruitment is currently not available.
CBN Recruitment Application Portal Qualifications
The following are the requirements you must meet up with before you can apply for CBN jobs in Nigeria. If you wish to apply for the CBN Recruitment online, then you must meet up with the Qualification listed below.
- Interested applicants must possess BSc/HND degree from any reputable Nigerian institution.
- Applicants must possess at least Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Applicants with basic computer skill will also be an added advantage.
- Also, applicants must have passed in his/her SSCE/WASC result with CREDIT in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must have good Communication skills.
- Applicants must possess NECO/NCE/GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at ONE sitting including English Language and Mathematics
- Furthermore, applicants must be between the ages of 22 to 30 years while applying for this exercise (except otherwise stated).
General Information About CBN Recruitment
You must know the following points to have a successful application.
- Applicants should be aware that appointments into the Central Bank of Nigeria are based on transparency and open selection process
- Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment process is transparent and open, employment is based on merit.
- Equal employment opportunities, credibility, merit, fairness, and optimization is rights to all candidates
How To Apply For CBN Recruitment
Like we have already pointed out above, the CBN Recruitment application form, comes out annually. Once the form is out, the application requirements and guidelines for that year are listed out for all interested persons.
However, you must know that all applications are made online on this portal: Portal Here
Finally, please be informed that the CBN job application is free of charge. We are going to officially let you know through this page when the CBN recruitment online application is starting date and the closing date is fixed.
CBN Recruitment Policy
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
CBN Recruitment Core Disciplines
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
You now have access to the CBN Recruitment Application Portal. If you want to know the latest application vacancy, please drop your email in the comment box below and we shall attend to you immediately.