Few days back, I realized that my Google Chrome language has been changed automatically. I wasn’t the one who did this. But, I had to look for a solution. A lot of you may have encountered the same issue. I want to show you how you change language in Google Chrome.
Most times, Google chrome can assume it knows what language you prefer. But, that isn’t always the truth. You can change the language from English to any other language you want. You can move from any other language to English as well. The whole thing lies in your hand.
So, read on and see the detailed analysis on how you can change Google Chrome language settings.
How To Change Language In Google Chrome
Below are the steps you need to follow.
- Launch your Chrome browser on your device and navigate to the menu button on the top right side of your Chrome window. The menu button is represented by three stacked dots.
- Select Settings toward the bottom of the menu. Alternatively, you can also quickly navigate to the Settings menu by typing “chrome://settings/” in the address bar of your Chrome browser.
- Once you’re in the settings menu, scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on Advanced to display additional options.
- Continue to scroll down until you see Languages. Click or tap on Languages or the downward arrow on the right to see display more options.
- You can add a new language by clicking on Add languages.
- Scroll through the available languages and click on the one you want to add or type the language you want to add into the search bar. After you’ve selected the language you want, click the Add button at the bottom right.
- New languages are automatically added to the bottom of a list. If you have more than one language selected, you can also use the menu button –represented by three stacked dots — on the right of each language in your list to reorder your selected languages or remove any language that you do not need or use.
- Once you’re done with your changes, you can close the Settings tab on your browser or exit Chrome. The changes will save and update automatically.
The next time you find your account in a different language, you can use this guide to reset it to your choice at any time.
Questions and comments and answers are welcomed.