Over the years, NNPC and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria have demonstrated a high level of commitment towards the educational development of Nigeria students as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. This is important for all those who has applied for the NNPC/Total 2014 Scholarship award. Here I want to show you all how to check status here.
But let me start by telling you what it means to check NNPC/Total 2014 Scholarship Status . After you submitted your application, they have to review your application to know if you meant the requirement. So NNPC/Total do not approve applicant immediately after the submission , for that reason you nee to track your application by checking your status online.
Here I will show you how to do that free. Below are the steps to check Total/NNPC 2014 Scholarship Status;
- Using your mobile phone, go to;
- Wait for the official website of NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME to open
- Check at the top left of the website and click on “Check Status”
- Enter either your firstname or your surname
- click on the “check”
- the next page that will open will show you your details including weather you have been chosen or not. Please also note that it is important you always check your email you use in applying.
Share this information to others.