With the raising economic recession in Nigeria, people need more money to meet their daily needs. However, people can only earn when they have a source of income. With this in mind, here is a Fresh Graduate Job opportunity. It is Cheki Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment | How To Apply.
Cheki Nigeria Limited is a a division of Cheki Africa Media. It is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale in Nigeria. Established in 2010, Cheki Nigeria Limited has grown to become the number 1 Auto Website in Nigeria.
Cheki Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment | How To Apply
Cheki Nigeria offers employment opportunities into the following offices:
1.) Communication Manager
- Correspond with employees and external stakeholders to keep them informed of company developments.
- Create strategies to increase employee awareness and promote productivity.
- Externally, communicate with the media and other interested parties to announce new products and discuss organizational changes in a way that attempts to maintain a positive image of the company.
- Ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company. Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
- Externally, represent their organization to stakeholders, interested parties, and the public.
- Serve as the company spokesperson to the media and the general public.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
3.) Graduate Customer Service Officer
- Gain in-depth knowledge of cars and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses car options
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office etc
4.) Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The CEO is expected to perform some of these functions below:
- Setting strategy and direction.
- Modeling and setting the company’s culture.
- Building and leading the senior executive team.
- Advises the Board and advocates / promotes organization and stakeholder change related to organization mission
- Supports motivation of employees in organization products/programs and operations
How To Apply
The Application is very simple. All interested candidates for whatever category of the job should send their application and CVs to [email protected].
Also Note: all the vacancies are in Lagos State Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 9th Dec. 2016.
We shall entertain all your questions and comments regarding this article. You don’t need to wait. Pick up your pen and write this application. Who knows, you might be among the lucky winners. Good luck!!!