Chelsea FC is one of the best teams in the English Premier League. Over the years, the have had world renown players and goal scorers. Of course, names like Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba must feature on this list. But then, is there any of the current squad players that feature in this list of Chelsea Highest Goal Scorers Of All Time? Anyone?
Eden Hazard. You read that right! After his hat-trick against Cardiff City in a 4-1, the mercurial attacking prodigy scored himself into the top 10 of Chelsea highest goal scorers. Hazard is into his 7th season for Chelsea having signed in the summer of 2012. This latest hat-trick was his second for Chelsea.
Chelsea Highest Goal Scorers Of All Time
Below is the top 10 of Chelsea Highest Goal scorers of all time. Not only are the total goals listed, the different competitions in which they were scored is also listed.
|Rank||Name||Years||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Europe||Other1||Total|
|4||Didier Drogba||2004–2012 & 2014–2015||104||12||10||36||2||164|
|5||Peter Osgood||1964–1974 & 1978–1979||105||19||10||16||0||150|
Depending on outcomes, Hazard could become number 8 if he happens to score another 22 goals this season. Let’s watch and see.
Note: Table lasted edited on September 9th, 2018.
Chelsea Appearance Records
- Most appearances in total – 795, Ron Harris (1961–1980)
- Most League appearances – 655, Ron Harris (1961–1980)
- Most FA Cup appearances – 64, Ron Harris (1961–1980)
- Most League Cup appearances – 48, John Hollins (1963–1975 and 1983–1984) and Ron Harris (1961–1980)
- Most appearances in UEFA competitions – 124, John Terry (1998–2015)
- Most consecutive appearances – 167, John Hollins, 14 August 1971 – 25 September 1974
- Most consecutive League appearances – 164, Frank Lampard, 13 October 2001 – 26 December 2005
- Most appearances in a single season – 64, Juan Mata, Oscar and Fernando Torres, 2012–13
- Most internationally capped player – Frank Lampard, 103 while at Chelsea (106 in total), England
- First Chelsea player to play for England – George Hilsdon, 16 February 1907
- First Chelsea player to play for England at the World Cup – Roy Bentley, 1950 World Cup, 25 June 1950
- First foreign (non-UK) player – Nils Middelboe (Denmark), 15 November 1913
- Youngest player – Ian Hamilton, 16 years 138 days, vs. Tottenham Hotspur, First Division, 18 March 1967
- Oldest player – Mark Schwarzer, 41 years and 218 days, vs. Cardiff City, Premier League, 11 May 2014
- First substitute – John Boyle, who replaced George Graham vs. Fulham, First Division, 28 August 1965