We have observed and learnt that many candidates made many mistakes while creating their Jamb profile as well as during registration. However, irrespective of the mistakes made and the errors committed, there is hope. In this post, we will show you how to correct mistakes made during Jamb registration. We would cover the mistakes candidates have committed and the ones correctable on Jamb profile.
Before we go on with the steps on how to correct mistakes made during Jamb Registration, we would love to point out that mistakes are inevitable. No one is above mistake. Mistakes can happen at any time. So, you are not alone. Many other persons made the same mistake you made. So do not be in a hurry to crucify yourself. Are we together on this? I believe we are. Okay, let’s move on.
Here are some of the mistakes Jamb candidates have made in the course of Jamb Registration as well as profile creation. They include:
- Correction of Name
- Passport Photograph
- UTME Subject Combination
- Choices of Institution/Courses
- Date Of Birth.
Without delay, let us consider how you can correct any of the above mistakes and the ones not mentioned above.
How To Correct Mistakes Made During Jamb Registration
If you have made the mistake of using wrong name for registration, wrong passport photograph, wrong UTME subject combination, wrong choices of institution/courses as well as wrong date of birth, here are the steps to follow in correcting them.
- Visit any of the Jamb approved CBT centres nationwide.
- But, before going, Login to your profile. On the dashboard, click on “UTME Registration Data Correction” to make payment.
- Click on the mistake you want to correct.
- Afterwards, a transaction ID will be displayed for you.
- Please make sure you properly store the Transaction ID. It will be used for all future references. And, you will use it to make the necessary payment.
- Click on the “continue” button and pay through your ATM card, the sum of #2,500. If you do not know how to pay online, please copy the transaction ID. Payments can also be made through Remita.
- Take it to any bank to make your payment, using the ID.
- After making the payment, approach any of the approved CBT centres for the next correction.
Please, instead of making mistakes in the above procedures, the CBT centre can help you through the process. So, to make it easier for you, to correct any mistake made during the registration, visit any Jamb approved CBT Centre.
Also Note: You will pay #2,500 for any correction you want to make.
Also See: How To Make Jamb Payment Through Remita
How To Correct Wrong Email Used In Profile Creation
There is no correction for the usage of wrong email address used in Jamb profile creation. The only solution is for you to create a new Jamb profile. You can read more about how to create jamb profile here.
Finally, we recommend you follow Jamb on her official twitter handle @JAMBHQ (https://twitter.com/JAMBHQ). If you are not on twitter, you can create a twitter account in less than 5mins. Please read this to know how to open a Twitter account.
If you have any question, please use the comment box below. Thank you.