Water remains one of the MOST essential nature resources Man will never do without, that is the reason Fela Kuti’s song said “Water No Get Enemy”. When we checked around we see new projects going on, people building, some wants to start. And that is why some are asking for the Cost of Drilling Borehole in Nigeria.
On this page we have discoursed every details concerning the cost of drilling borehole in Nigeria and the types of borehole drilling system available in Nigeria, with their possible prices.
Also Read This: Cost of Building Material in Nigeria
But has you are reading this, no matter where you are in Nigeria, You most understand that the following factors affecting the prices of drilling Borehole in Nigeria.
Possible Factor That Affect Cost of Drilling Borehole in Nigeria
- Depending on which part of the state in Nigeria you want to dig the borehole.
- Cost of materials in that state.
- Cost of workmanship in that state
- Cost of Human/living in that state.
- Economic standard of the state – If the state is well known for doing business, and there are much population in there, then the cost of doing any kind of job there usually is high.
- Number of contractors, whether Manual-usage contractors or Machine-usage contractors. If there is high competition within themselves then the price will be little bit low
Before going into the main details of this page, lets check out the types of drilling water borehole systems.
Types of Drilling Borehole Water systems
- The manual drilling method – This is the manual type which takes time and needs the assistance of more than 7 people to do the job.
- The heavy duty borehole drilling system – This are type of contractors who uses sophisticated machines and tractors for Drilling Borehole. They require not more than 2 -3 people to do the business.
- Please Note that the disadvantage of using the manual drilling system is that you stand to pay triple the amount of your original budget if the manual borehole drilling team hit underground stone that the drilling machine cannot crack.
- Using the Manual drilling contractors might take up to 4 – 7 days to complete. Whereas the Heavy Duty Borehole drilling is faster and can take just about 1 -2 days to finish or find water underground.
Cost of Drilling Borehole in Nigeria
Water boreholes Lagos Nigeria are usually within the 100 feet to 200 feet range depending on how close your neighborhood is to water.
The Heavy duty borehole drilling cost about = N120,000 to N650,000. Depending the state you are and cost of work in that state also.
While the manual drilling method cost about N200,000 – N300,000.
In conclusion, get a Heavy Duty Borehole drilling instead of just the Manual drilling or simple water well. The water is cleaner and safer.
Also make sure to;
- Evaluate the area your property is located
- Investigate the situation with other boreholes in your area
- If you most insist on using the Manual drilling contrators then its also good but if it’s a stony area, settle for the heavy duty drilling equipment.
Just in n case you need a Borehole Drilling Services contact, then you make use of the comment box below to indicate so that we can reach you fast.
How much will you drill bore hole for me @ my house in Mowe? Is season right, or should I wait till dry season?
To drill bore hole can be done anytime, just that the work load and soil penetration is quicker during the raining season
If I the heavy duty bore drilling in Osu in Osun state, how much will that cost me?
Osun state is an open area so you should be budgeting from N200,000, but should not exceed N250,000
OK, thanks for your response, can you kindly recommend any company I can approach in Osun state because I don’t want to patronize just any how borehole drilling individuals.
How much is heavy duty drilling borehole in Ibadan
From the research we made on this, we found out that there are some areas in Ibadan where Heavy-duty are hardly accessible, while there are some area where the Machine are also not accessible. so because of that the rate or cost still varies. So you should be expected to spend about 200k to 300k
i want to drill a borehole at enugu,how much will it cost me with the heavy duty machine.
To drill borehole at Enugu will cost you not less than N400,000
How much will it cost me to me to drill a borehole in Iya offa Ibadan ?
How much will cost to drill bore hole in enugu. I need a contact of any of the service providers.
What will it cost me to drill a borehole in Abeokuta, Ogun State. Location is around the Governor’s Office
I need the total cost please.
how much will take . I want to drill a borehole in Enugu. contact 08039353165
drilled manually (that is using man-power) will be the range of N350,000 – N400,000. Then as for using machine will be about N400,000 to N500,000.
Thanks for you information.
I have a well already drilled manually and now the water stopped flowing after 2 months of use.
Location is the obasonjo area of ota, how much do you think for heavy duty drilling at that area?
I need to drill heavy duty borehole in Ile Ife around Obaluru Road close to NTA. Link me up to a reputable company. How much will it cost. Thanks.
1. Does it matter season to drill to a borehole? ( Is there any advantage). Probably during dry season to ensure deeper and better water.
2. If after drill a borehole it is left unused for a long time (18 months). Can it get blocked?
You should know that the season matters, but here is how it goes. If the drilling of borehole was carried out during the raining season – the workers may find it easy to get to the water-pot quickly (but they may not patiently dig further for clearer water. During the dry season, its hard, but water will be better. That is the reason its more costly to drill borehole during dry-season.
What are the advantages of using heavy drilling to manual?
hello, i am looking for heavy duty borehole drilling company for my site in kobape road, Abeokuta. contact Please
What is the cost of drilling borehole with heavy equipment in a site at Mowe Prada road
You can reach me on whatsapp number 08068215292. Very urgent please. Bode
what is the cost of drilling borehole of 250 feets in Ibadan
Call Mr Mavis on 08037917205 or 08026457631. He is very good at the job and he is also a contractor for drilling borehole and building houses – regardless of your location.
He his our recommendation.
So call him and get every current information you need right away.
What is the cost of drilling borehole in Akure with heavy machine?
I will advise you to contact Mr Mavis on this, he will tell you everything you need to know. So click here to see his contact “https://www.onlinedailys.com/reliable-cheap-borehole-drilling-engineers-in-nigeria-contact-addresses/”. Thanks.
can you help with current cost of drilling borehole for water company (purewater) at Agbara/Igbesa area of Ogun state.
hi i need one for the bore to be dug in the outsketch of lagos state moving towards ogun state very urgent ,reach me on 07039702452 thanks
How much would it cost in my village in plateau and do you have contacts for any company around that area
Yes, you can contact Mr Mavis on 08026457631 or 07087908449
How much can you dig 250m borehole and which special machine does it require.
How much will it cost to drill a Borhold for me in a small village after Egbe Kogi state.
Why still using GI pipes? the Vinyl uPVC column and casing pipes are more cost effective than other metal pipes
I’m in bauchi state under Toro LG, how much will it cost to dig a good borehole
How mush it cost me to dig borehole in suleja Niger state
Please what is the cost of a borehole in Ewekoro Itori Ogun state.
Hyacinth what’s the cost of drilling bore hole with heavy duty equipment at my village Awgu town area of Enugu state.link me up with a reputable company within Enugu metropolis .Reach or whatappbme on 07035347011, email :firstname.lastname@example.org. Very urgent please thanks.