Application has begun for the Cowbell Secondary School Mathematics Competition 2017 (Cowbellpedia). This competition is open to all public and private secondary schools in Nigeria. The Mathematics Competition is open to students from 10 – 18 years of age attending full time Secondary Education in both Public and Private Schools in Nigeria. Each School is required to present their BEST Ten (10) students in Mathematics (five from JSS3 and five from SSS2), irrespective of sex, religion, tribe or state of origin, to enhance their chances of qualifying for the next stage of the competition.
Furthermore, the Cowbell Secondary School Mathematics Competition 2017 is divided into 2 stages: Stage 1: Qualifying Written Examination and Stage 2: TV Quiz Show. Stage one is the Qualifying written examination across the nation for students in JSS3 and SSS 2 in both public and private Secondary Schools. Finally, the Stage two is a TV Quiz Show (where the best 54 students per category compete for the coveted prize of the Future Inventor).
How To Participate In CowBell Secondary School Mathematics Competition 2017
- Go to www.cowbellpedia.ng
- Click on link to register your school
- Fill the form and submit. Ensure to fill all required fields.
- An email will be sent to the School and Primary contact email addresses provided when filling the form.
- Use the link in the email received to verify the email addresses. The school email address must be verified before you can login.
- Once school email is verified, login to the portal using the school email and password used to register.
- On successful login, you click on the Add Candidates under Candidate Management.
- Fill in the candidate’s information on the form, upload the candidate’s picture and click the Save Draft button.
- You will need to save draft information for 5 candidates before you can submit their registration. If you school is a mixed school, at least 2 of the candidates must be female or you won’t be able to complete the registration.
- After creating the draft registration for 5 candidates in a category (junior/senior) button will be shown on the page to “Register junior/senior candidates”. Click the button to complete the registration of candidates for that category.
- A confirmation slip will be generated for you to download and will also be mailed to the School, candidate and parent/guardian email address.
- Finally, print this confirmation slip and have it stamped and signed by the school principal.
- The confirmation slip will be required for admitting candidates at the examination venue.
Related Posts: How To Participate In The CloseUp Competition Game
- Candidates are advised to check their results online at www.cowbellpedia.ng as from Thursday, June 1st, 2017
- Therefore, It is strongly recommend that students sit for the examination at centers nearest to them.
- Stage 1 (Qualifying Written Examination) will hold in all states of the federation including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja on Saturday, March 11th, 2017 at 10:00am. However, accreditation of all candidates begins at 8:00am.
- Late comers will not be allowed to write the examination.
Rewards For The Cowbell Secondary School Mathematics Competition 2017
- 1st Prize: =N=1,000,000 for each of the category
- 2nd Prize: =N=750,000 for each of the category
- 3rd Prize: =N=500,000 for each of the category
- 1st Prize: =N=400,000 for each of the category
- 2nd Prize: =N=300,000 for each of the category
- 3rd Prize: =N=200,000 for each of the category
- Computers and Printers for winning schools
Note: Students can also download the Cowbellpedia Mathematics Mobile App on Google Play Store and Apple Store. With this App, students can test and sharpen their knowledge on the subject area of Mathematics.
Also, Your questions, comments and contributions are welcomed. We will keep you informed on all developments regarding the Cowbell Secondary School Mathematics Competition 2017.