Apple ID is very important. For those who do not know, the Apple ID can be used to access all Apple services. This includes App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more.
With the Apple ID, you can sign in to all Apple services with a single Apple ID and password. This is why it is very important to know how to create an Apple ID.
You only need one Apple ID to access all Apple services. Before you create a new Apple ID, consider whether it might be better to continue using one you already have. Remember that you might not be able to move data or purchases from an old Apple ID to a new one.
How To Create Apple ID
There are different ways you can create Apple ID. You can create your Apple ID when you set up a new device or sign in to iTunes or iCloud for the first time. You can also go to the Apple ID site and select Create Your Apple ID.
We will guide you y using the general format of going to the Apple ID site.
- First, visit Apple ID Signup Page –
- Then, fill all the required details in the form.
- Follow every instruction until you create your Apple ID.
Requirements For Creating Apple ID
Here’s what you need to sign up Apple ID account.
- A valid email address to use as your Apple ID user name.2
- A strong password.
- Your date of birth.
- Three security questions and answers to verify your identity. You can also use this information to reset your password.
If you use two-factor authentication, you’re all set. You’re now the only person who can access your account, even if someone knows your password. If you don’t use two-factor authentication, you also need to provide a rescue email address.
How To Sign in with your Apple ID
You can use the same Apple ID and password every time you’re asked to sign in to an Apple device or service. With your Apple ID, you can:
- Sign in to iCloud to keep your personal content up to date on all your devices.
- Sign in to the iTunes, Books, and App Store to make purchases and access previous purchases.
- Finally, sign in to iMessage and FaceTime with your Apple ID to talk and text with friends and family.
- Sign in with your Apple ID when you set up a new device.
How To Manage your Apple ID
Because your Apple ID is used across all your devices and services, it’s important to keep your account information up to date. Simply sign in to your Apple ID account page at any time to manage your account:
- Update your Apple ID email address* to make sure it’s an address that you use frequently.
- Change your password to help maintain the security of your account.
- Manage your payment information to keep your payment method or billing address up to date.
- Add additional email addresses to help people find and communicate with you on Apple services like FaceTime, iMessage, and Find My Friends.
- See and manage the devices you’re signed in to with your Apple ID.
- Change your verified phone number.
These are all the ways you can use to manage your Apple ID Password.
You have seen how to create apple ID. Go ahead and create yours now.