A Facebook Catalog is a file that is filled with all the products you want to advertise, where Facebook can pick the best option for each specific consumer based on their interests and behavior. Once you’ve got your product catalog uploaded, you can run a range of new ad formats that are proven to boost click-throughs and get you more sales. We will guide you on how to create Facebook Catalog easily.
Before you do this, you must ensure the Facebook Pixel is already installed in your website. If you have the Facebook pixel installed on your website, you can use the activity that your pixel captures to build your catalog. The pixel fires are based on tags from your website—called microdata — that include information about products on your website. When a pixel fires on your website for a product, the product is added to your catalog.
Requirements For Create Facebook Catalog
To use the pixel as a source for your catalog, you need to:
- Install the Facebook pixel on your website and choose the right events you want to track.
- Install required microdata tags on your website for each item you want to add to your catalog.
- Ensure a pixel fire has been sent from your website in the last 7 days. Keep in mind that pixel fires are dependent on website traffic to your page, so it may take some time.
How To Create Facebook Catalog
This is the guide to use and Create Facebook catalog.
- Go to Catalog Manager.
- Click Create catalog.
- Select E-commerce as your catalog type.
- Then, click on “Next”.
- Click on the “Connect eCommerce Platform”. You can choose to assign it to a business account in Business Manager to share the catalog across multiple people, or assign it to your ad account if you are the only person managing the catalog.
- Enter a name for the catalog.
- Click Create. This creates an empty catalog.
- Click View catalog to go to the Diagnostics page.
- Also, click Add Products.
- Click Connect Facebook Pixels as your upload method.
- Choose the pixel you want to associate with the catalog. The ads you create with your catalog automatically show items based on customer behavior on your websites. Note: If the pixel doesn’t meet the requirements, you won’t be able to select the pixel until those requirements are met.
- Select Next. Your items are then uploaded to your catalog. Keep in mind that it may take some time to upload your items. You can continue to work in Catalog Manager as your items are being uploaded to your catalog.
- Click Done.
Do you have any comments or questions? Use the comment box below and we will take it up from their.