If you ever want to gather information from people for any reason, the best way is to ask. However, the best way is to make it structured and formal. This will make it faster and will also help you to analyse the results as different people will have to face the same question. This is why we want to show you how to create Google Forms.
To create Google Form isn’t a hard nut to crack. It is something very easy to anyone can do. This guide is here to take you by the hand and ensure you do that easily.
You can basically create Google form in two major ways. You can start from the scratch, that is to use the blank option or you can use the templates which have been provided. The templates are actually self-explanatory. Which is why we will show you how to create Google form from the scratch.
Google Form Templates
There are lots of templates you can choose from if you wish to use a template. They include:
- Contact Info
- Party Invite
- Event registration etc.
Uses Of Google Forms
Google Forms can be used for many purposes. they include the following:
- To collect contact information
- To register audience members for an upcoming event
- And to conduct customer surveys
- To collect product orders
How To Create Google Forms Without A Template
Follow this guide now.
- Visit forms.google.com.
- from the options at the to of the bar, click “Blank”. This will open a totally blank page.
- You will be required to add the title and description. make sure to include what the form will cover.
- Before moving on, click the Settings button (the “gear”) in the top right corner of your screen. This will bring up the following menu:
- You’ll likely want to make it mandatory that respondents provide their email address, and only allow them to submit a form once. Whether you’d like to automatically send a receipt confirmation, or allow respondents to edit their responses after submitting a form, is up to you.
- Add Questions. It is best to have your questions written out. This will make the process faster. You can use the + Plus sign to add as many questions as you want. To make it compulsory to answer any question, click on “Required” at the bottom of the page.
- You can also select the theme you want to use. Click on the Icon before the eye icon at the very top.
- When you are done, click on “send”.
How To Distribute Your Form
After creating the Google form, the next is to distribute it. You can click send and see the following options.
Note the various ways you can deliver the form. You can do so by:
- Emailing the form to your audience
- Providing a web link to your form
- Embedding your form within your website
- Sending your form via Google+, Facebook, or Twitter
Your choice of delivery will depend on whether you want to actively deliver your form via outbound methods or passively provide your audience with the opportunity to complete the form.
How To Gather Data
After submitting the form and sharing it by any means, you can collate the results by coming to the Google form you created and click on “Responses”.
Do you have questions of any kind on how to create Google forms? Use the comment box below and we shall get back to you immediately.