We have several email service providers used in the world. The list includes yahoo mail, Rocketmail, Yandex, zohomail, Gmail, etc. people have different preferences as to the one to use. Also, each has its unique features and functionality. So, if you would want to have an OUTLOOK email account, we are here to show you How To Create Outlook Email Account easily.
Before we go into How To Create Outlook Email Account, let’s know what Outlook email is all about. Outlook.com is a free personal email service from Microsoft that doesn’t scan your email for the purpose of serving you ads. Automatically file emails and share photos easily. Outlook.com does not just serve as an email service, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.
Now we have seen what an Outlook email is, I believe you want to explore this beautiful email application? Let’s see how to have one account easily created for you.
How To Create Outlook Email Account Easily – Outlook Account Sign Up
To create an outlook email account, here are the steps to follow.
- Log onto the outlook account creation portal in your device browser.
- Then, click “Create Account” at the top of the screen. Look to your far right in the opened window.
- When it opens, you will see a form you should fill. Type in the outlook email address you want to use, for example, onlinedailys.
- In the drop-down arrow where you see “outlook”, click on it and you will have two options. They are “@outlook.com or @Hotmail.com”. Choose anyone you want to use. This will mean your outlook mail will be something like [email protected] or [email protected].
- Next, you choose your password. Make sure you choose a password that is secure and easily remembered. See how to create a strong password here.
- Click on “next”. This image below will come up.
- Then fill your name (first and last name). then click on “next”.
- Select your country and date of birth in the next form.
- A captcha will be shown to you. Type the given figure in the box and click on “next”.
- Click Create Account.
- You have created an outlook email account. Congrats.
Now that you have created outlook mail, the next is to log into your account. To log in, here is what to do.
- Log onto the outlook email portal
- Type in your email address or your phone used in creating the account.
- Then click on next, submit your password.
- Finally, you are logged in and free to use the outlook email account.
- Good luck.
Also See: How To Delete My Gmail Account Now
Like we pointed out earlier from the beginning, if you want other options, you can try out Gmail services, zohomail and Yahoo mail services here.