How To Create And Verify Nigerian Paypal Account – Paypal is located in San Jose, California, and was founded in 1998. It is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, PayPal Smart Connect or account balances, without sharing financial information. PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 203 million accounts worldwide.
Furthermore, Paypal is available in 202 countries and 25 currencies around the world. It also enables global ecommerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages. PayPal has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community -most recently the 2006 Webby Award for Best Financial Services Site and the 2006 Webby People’s Voice Award for Best Financial Services Site. In this guide, we will show you How To Create And Verify Nigerian Paypal Account.
How To Create And Verify Nigerian Paypal Account
- First thing you do is visit the PayPal Website here
- Click on signup
- Then, select personal or business
- Personal will be for your personal debit card and business is for your company debit card (if you have one).
- After selecting personal, click continue…you should see “Nigeria” in the drop down area, your email address and password.
- Fill in your email address.
- Type in your password and make sure it is one you can remember
- Go to the next page and type other details such as names, date of birth, address and phone number.
- Also when filling in your address, make sure that it matches the same address details you filled when you opened a bank account
- It takes you to a page where you fill in your debit card details
- Type in your card number, expiry date and the last three digits behind your debit card.
- Go to your email account and click on verify
- Voila!! Your account is set up.
How To Link Your Credit Card To Paypal Account
- Simply login in to paypal account using your password and token.
- Choose the “PayPal wallet” in the main tab and click “create PayPal wallet” on the drop down menu.
- Select which cards you wish to link to your PayPal account and which card will be the default card. Try using one card for easy reconciliation
- Press the button on your online token and confirm accordingly
- Create a password in the pop up window that appears
- Click on “agree and create account”.
- Go to your registered email account with the bank which confirms that you have created a PayPal account.
- You are done.
Now, you have seen how easy it is on How To Create And Verify Nigerian Paypal Account. If you have any question, kindly use the comment box below and we shall attend to you immediately.