Western Union is an online financial institution that allows you send and receive money online easily. Over the years, people have used the Western Union to receive money from family members and business associates without stress. Despite the ease in using the Western Union, few persons know how to open an account. We shall teach you how to create a western union account in few seconds.
In this lesson on how to create a western union account in few seconds, it is important to know that you can also pay numerous bills using the Western union. So, you don’t only transfer and receive money, you also pay bills using this wonderful platform.
So, let’s show you how easy it is to have a western Union account.
How To Create A Western Union Account In Few Seconds
To open a Western Union account, here is all you need to do below.
- Log onto the registration portal @ https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send-money/app/register.
- The next opened portal, you are required to fill in the following information: Name (first and last name is compulsory. Middle name is optional), date of birth, email address (if you don’t have one, see the list of email addresses to choose from here), password (see how to create a strong password here), your address, zip code, mobile number and a security question in case you ever need to reset your password.
- Once you have supplied all these, the next thing is to agree to the terms and conditions. Ensure you read them before agreeing.
- Finally, click on “Complete”.
- You Western Union money account is created.
Watch Out for: How to send and receive money on Western Union and also how to receive western union transfer on Quickteller.
Also See: How To Receive Western Union Transfer In Your GTbank Account
You have seen how to create a western union account in few seconds. Is there anything you’d like to ask us about? We are here for you. Please use the comment box below. Thank you.
Can this account receive any currency ?