Create Yandex Mail – Have you been in search for an Email service that will offer you a full rich and usable email experience with powerful web access, mobile apps, POP as well as IMAP access and unlimited storage? Yandex.Mail offers all of that for free!
But to get full access to all this goodies you have to Create Yandex Mail by following the process showed below to start your own Yandex Mail Registration fast and free.
How to Create Yandex Mail Account Free – Sign Up Yandex.Mail – Mail.Yandex.com
There are just 8 step away to having your own Yandex Mail Account. Here is how to Sign Up for New Yandex Mail Account Free;
- Use your Browser and Open the Yandex.Mail Registration page. The Yadex.Mail Sign Up looks like this;
- Enter your name and surname.
- Create or select a unique username, which you will use to log into Mail and other Yandex services.
- Create and remember a password for accessing your account. Your password should be secure in order to prevent intruders from accessing your personal data.
- Provide your cell phone number. You can use this number to restore your password and get notifications or as an additional username. You can add your phone number later, on the Phone Numbers page.
- If you do not want to specify a phone number, click I don’t have a phone and select a security question. Fill in the field marked Answer to the security question. These details are required for password recovery.
- Enter characters from the picture (this is to protect against automatic registration).
- Click Register.
Please Note that You cannot change your username after registration.
Yandex.Mail Sign In On Desktop – Log in Yandex Mail
There is a different link to sign in to your yandex account on desktop. all you have to do is ;
- go to www.mail.yandex.com
- enter your username and password
- click the login button to see your yandex mail account
Yandex Mail For Mobile
If you wish to have quick access to your Yandex Mail after sign up then you should download the Yandex App for mobile (its free). Below are different link depending the type of your Mobile OS.