How To Create A YouTube Channel Account – YouTube is the world’s number 1 video streaming app or platform. It is owned by Google and has over a billion users! Can you beat that? Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views. A research by YouTube says that on mobile alone, YouTube reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S. Given these statistics and facts, you need to have a YouTube channel.
However, we know that not many persons know How To Create A YouTube Channel Account. Which is why we have brought this tutorial to ensure we guide you every step on the way. Whether as a business channel or as an individual or as a corporate brand, it is very important for you to have a YouTube channel.
If you are thinking of advancing your business or your personall brand, then, it seems a must to have a YouTube Channel of your own. You can’t afford not to have one. So, if you are set to go, let’s guide you with us.
How To Create A YouTube Channel Account
- Head over to YouTube.com and click ‘sign in’ in the top right corner of the page
- Then log in using the Google Account you’d like your channel to be associated with
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon and then the ‘Settings’ cog icon.
- Under your settings, you’ll see the option to “Create a channel,” click on this link
- Next, you’ll have the option to create a personal channel or a create a channel using a business or other name. For this example, we’ll choose the business option
- Now, it’s time to name your channel and select a category. The channel options available include:
- <> Product or Brand
- <> Company Institution or Organization
- <> Arts, Entertainment or Sports
- <> Other
- That’s all and you know have your YouTube channel.
If you follow this simple guide, you will end up creating your own channel easily. If you encounter any challenge, we are here to help you through.