First of all, just in case you have been thinking about How to Delete My Gmail Account Now, I will really like you to understand that “When it comes to that ONLINE ACCOUNT you registered, you can always DELETE it anytime you want” and this is why I will be taking my time to show steps by step guide on How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently without anyone help again.
To Permanently Delete Your Google Gmail Account on taking some few time, but deleting a Google Gmail account and all the messages in it (and still keep your Google accounts, YouTube accounts, etc. ) is a possibility.
But come to think of it, why do you really what to delete your Gmail Account? Do you know that Gmail Address is one of the best Email providers if not really the best? I think your reasons are best known to you, SO you don’t have to tell me any reasons for wanting to quit Gmail.
How to Delete My Gmail Account Now
To cancel a Gmail account and delete the associated Gmail address, Gmail will ask you to click numerous times, of course, and for your password, too. Still, closing your Gmail account and deleting the mail in it is pretty straightforward a task. Follow the below steps to Delete Your Gmail Account
To Delete Your Gmail Account
To cancel a Gmail account and delete the associated Gmail address:
- Go to Google Account Settings.
- Select Delete your account or services under Account preferences.
- Click Delete Products. Note: You can also choose Delete Google Account and Data to remove your entire Google account (including your search history, Google Docs, AdWords, and AdSense as well as other Google services).
- Select the Gmail account you want to delete.
- Type the password to the account over Enter your password.
- Click Next.
- Click the trashcan icon (?) next to Gmail.Note: Follow the Download Data link for a chance to download a full copy of your Gmail messages via Google Takeout. REMEMBER, You can also copy your email to another Gmail account, possibly a new Gmail address.
- Enter an email address different from the address associated with the Gmail account you are closing under Enter an email address in the How you’ll sign in to Google dialog box.Note: Gmail may already have entered the secondary address you used when creating the Gmail account. The alternative email address you enter here becomes your new Google account username. Also important: Make sure you enter an email address to which you have access. You need the email address to complete deleting your Gmail account.
- Click Send Verification Email.
- Open the email from Google ([email protected]) with the subject “Security alert for your linked Google account” or “Gmail Deletion Confirmation”.
- Follow the deletion link in the message.
- If prompted, log in to the Gmail account you are deleting.
- Under Confirm Gmail Deletion Select Yes, I want to delete [email protected] permanently from my Google Account.
- Click Delete Gmail. Important: You cannot undo this step. After you click this, your Gmail account and messages are gone.
- Click Done.
NOTE: The messages will be deleted permanently. You can no longer access them in Gmail. And that is to say, you don’t have that Email Account again. I hope this was helpful? Well you can use the comment box below if you encounter any challenges deleting your Gmail account (Delete My Gmail Account Now)