Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 – The Deloitte Nigeria 2018 recruitment is currently ongoing. All interested and qualified members of the public can now apply for the jobs online. The Deloitte recruitment is open for 14 vacancies and all locations are in Abuja, Nigeria. Below is the requirements, job vacancies and the application guidelines.
Below are the available vacancies for Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018.
1.) Energy Sector Advisor/ Environment Specialist
2.) Events & Training Coordinator
3.) Gender Specialist
4.) Communications Specialist
5.) Financial Analyst
6.) Senior Accountant
7.) Administrative Assistant
8.) IT Lead
9.) Donor Coordinator
10.) Social/Community Engagement Specialist
11.) Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor
12.) Governance, Regulatory & Risk Senior
13.) Manager to Senior Manager
14.) Senior Analyst
Also See: UBA Entry Level Recruitment 2018
Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
- Locate, research, interpret, and apply environmental laws and regulations
- Collect, process, evaluate, and summarize scientific and technical data and ideas to make effective decisions and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to examine and interpret scientific, technical, and complex guidelines, documents, records and reports
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and produce concise, accurate and impartial reports, narratives, summaries and recommendations
- Communicate, verbally and in writing, scientific and technical terminology into terms understandable to the general public
- Work independently within established guidelines, prioritize and coordinate activities, and meet critical deadlines
- Perform work assignments related to environmental inspections, compliance, monitoring, regulation, and research
- Work cooperatively with others; build and maintain constructive relationships with those encountered during course of work; respond effectively and tactfully to hostility, confusion or concerns expressed by others
- Develop, prepare, and present studies and reports to governmental boards, civic organizations and other groups
- Effectively represent the department in contacts and relationships with the public, local business community and other government agencies
- Use sound judgment and personal initiative to accomplish assignments
- Use appropriate interpersonal style and approach to ensure team cohesiveness and cooperation.
- All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of a PhD degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience; a Juris Doctor – JD (All But Dissertation – “ABD”) with at least 10 years of relevant experience; an MS/MA/MBA with at least 12 years of relevant experience; a BS/BA degree with at least 15 years of relevant experience or a degree less than a BS/BA with at least 20 years of experience.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
How to Apply
All Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Application Closing Date