Youtube videos comes with a feature which allows viewers and subscribers to comment on Videos posted. However, you can disable comments on your videos. For whatever reason, you may decide to disable comments on your videos. reasons could be personal or whatever you think that will cause you disable the comments. We will show you How To Disable Comments On YouTube Channel.
This guide on How To Disable Comments On YouTube Channel. Apart from YouTube channels, you can also disable comments on your personal videos posted. This guide ensures you follow the right guide and avoid any sort of mistake. Let’ show you how to do this now.
How To Disable Comments On YouTube
As have been explained above, disable comments on YouTube is not hard. It is something you can easily do without challenge. So, here is how you can disable comments from appearing on your videos.
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer.
- Go to Creator Studio > Video Manager.
- Select the box next to any of the videos you want to manage.
- At the top of the screen, click the Actions menu.
- Select More actions > Comments.
- Select or unselect Do not allow comments.
Also See: How To create A YouTube Channel
How To Disable Comments On YouTube Channel
If you have a YouTube channel, you can also disable comments on your channels. The process is a bit different. But, what are friends for? See how you can disable on your channels.
- Open the Dashboard.
- In the left pane, go to Community > Comment Settings:
- Scroll to the Default Settings section.
- Under the sections labeled On your new videos and On your channel, select Disable comments.
Also See: How To Create/Edit YouTube Channel Art On Android, iPhone & Computer
Here is all the guide on how you can disable comments on YouTube. However, you may decide to moderate the comments before they are posted. But, if you are certain you want to disable the comments, then, you are good to go.