Download Dropbox – Dropbox is a creative collaboration space designed to reduce busywork, bring your files together in one central place, and safely sync them across all your devices—so you can access them anytime, anywhere. And sending large files is easy, even to people who don’t have a Dropbox account. Features like the doc scanner, shared folders, offline access, and more make collaborating with others simple.
If you ever wanted to download the dropbox app, it is as easy as ABC. The steps are simple, the guidelines are so very clear. All yyou have to do is o follow our guideline here and you will be able to download that. We would love to show you how. Meanwhile, before we proceed with the download steps here, let’s rephrase the features or benefits to enjoy using Dropbox app.
Page Table of Contents
Dropbox App Features
The dropbox app has many enticing features you can maximize to your benefit. They include the following:
- Work on files with others through shared folders
- Use the document scanner to turn receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs
- Comment on files to share feedback with your team
- Sync, share, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files
- Changes you make to files in the Dropbox folder automatically sync to dropbox.com and connected mobile devices.
- Changes you make also sync to the Dropbox accounts of people you share files with.
- The Dropbox desktop app gives you easy access to your Dropbox files, even when you’re offline etc.
Also See: Download Latest Toxicwap Movies 2019
Dropbox Download Guide
So, here is how you can easily download dropbox app.
Download Dropbox App For Mobile Devices
- Go to www.dropbox.com/mobile
- through any browser on your mobile device
- Follow any of the download links on the home page to get to the store’s download page
- Now, on the app store, tap on the ‘Download’ or ‘Install’ link on the app and follow the onscreen directions to complete your download there.
Alternatively, you can enter your phone number on the box there to request that Dropbox text you a download link. Or type in your email address to receive the download link on your email. That’s that for Dropbox mobile download.
Download Dropbox App For Desktop Devices
- Follow the link to download the desktop app on your computer
- Once installed, you’ll be prompted to either sign in or create a new account
- Once Dropbox is installed on your computer, you’ll notice a new Dropbox folder on your hard drive.
As you have seen now, this download takes less than 2 minutes provided you have a strong internet connection.
Questions? Ask them!