Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, documents, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again! When you download DropBox, you can now save any type of files online and off-line mode. Dropbox is popular in terms of usage.
Here there is a link below where you can download Dropbox 2.0.22 version free.
How to download Dropdox?
- Click on the link below or https://www.dropbox.com/downloading?os=win and following the steps
- After downloading Dropbox install it in your pc or mobile. depending on who you want to use drobox.
How to install Dropbox application
After you have click on the download button, a pop out will appear like this;
- Save the Dropbox application, Click Save File when prompted.
- Open the Dropbox installer, From your browser’s Downloads window, double click the .exe file that just downloaded.
- Follow setup instructions
Follow the instructions to get Dropbox set up on your computer and you will be good to go!
Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync and share files online.
- 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB available to paying customers.
- Sync files of any size or type.
- Sync Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected.
- Shared folders allow several people to collaborate on a set of files.
- You can see other people’s changes instantly.
- Automatic backup of your files.
- Undelete files and folders.
Where to Use the Dropbox?
Dropbox is available for Mac, Linux, Mobile phones, PC, android, windows (windows xp, windows 7, windows 8), ipad, and other related systems
Your Dropbox download should automatically start within seconds. If it doesn’t, restart the download
START BY CLICKING HERE TO DOWNLOAD Dropbox