Flash Share enables android users to send applications (apps), files, music, documents etc across to each other. One major benefit of flash share is that it sends large number of files or apps or documents etc very fast. It is one major application android phone users cannot afford not to have. Given the importance of this application, we have brought you guides on how to Download Flash Share For Android Phones easily.
If you know how to Download Flash Share For Android Phones, you will be glad you did. In this guide, we will outline the possible ways you could use to download the flash share in your android phones. Instead of spending your data to download these applications from the internet, you could easily use flash share to collect the application from someone who already has the application. So, your work is made easier for you.
Here are some of the ways you can download flash share for you android phone.
Through The Android Store
To download the flash share through your android phone store, here is what to do.
- Open your phone’s Google play store. Or, you log onto https://play.google.com/store.
- Once opened, type “Flash Share” in the search bar.
- Once it opens, click on the app.
- Then, click on the install option.
- Once the application has finished downloading, you can now install it and start using.
Through Another Android User
You can also download the app from someone who also have the flash share app in his or her phone. To do so, here is what you need to do.
- Switch on your android phone Bluetooth and make sure the visibility is on
- Then ask the sender to open his or her flash share for you.
- Then click on “setting”.
- From “setting” select “invite friend”.
- Then, the sender selects “Bluetooth”. Once your own is seen, click on it to start the transfer.
- Once the transfer is completed, open the flash share and install in your phone.
- You can now use the flash share to send and receive files.
Believe you found this Download Flash Share For Android Phones helpful? Please share with others as well. Thank you.