There are many things we will be showing you here. So, not only are we going to show you how to download LinkedIn Learning App, we will go some steps better. Below are some of the answers we will provide for you here.
LinkedIn Learning free trial
LinkedIn learning subscription
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning Sign up
Linkedin learning Login.
All these will b covered. And I am sure these will give you more than what you bargained for. So, let’s start.
Also See: How To Sign Up Amazon Prime Free Trial
What Is LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn learning is an online learning platform enabling individuals and organizations to achieve their objectives and aspirations. The major goal is to help people discover and develop the skills they need through a personalized, data-driven learning experience.
LinkedIn Learning combines the industry-leading content from Lynda.com with LinkedIn’s professional data and network. With more than 450 million member profiles and billions of engagements, we have a unique view of how jobs, industries, organizations and skills evolve over time. From this, we can identify the skills you need and deliver expert-led courses to help you obtain those skills. We’re taking the guesswork out of learning.
So, with LinkedIn Learning, you basically are afforded access to the latest and trending courses. These are meant to keep you updated and ahead of the competition in whatever field you find yourself. Isn’t that a cool idea?
LinkedIn learning Pillars
These are the 3 pillars that guide LinkedIn learning values.
- World-class content: Our library of 9,000+ digital courses are taught by industry experts and cover a wide range of business, creative and technical topics, from leadership “soft skills” to design principles to programming. We’re always evolving the Lynda.com library, adding at least 25 courses a week, and teaching the leading-edge skills you need to stay current. Plus, we also offer courses in German, Spanish, Japanese and French.
- Data-driven personalization: We get the right course in front of you at the right time. Using the intelligence that comes with our network, LinkedIn Learning creates personalized recommendations, so learners can efficiently discover which courses are most relevant to their goals or job function. Organizations can use LinkedIn insights to customize multi-course Learning Paths to meet their specific needs. We also provide robust analytics and reporting to help you measure learning effectiveness.
- Anytime, anywhere convenience: It isn’t enough to know exactly which course to take – it also needs to be easy to take. Our courses are broken into bite-sized segments that can be viewed anytime, on any device, online and off. Learning content is recommended throughout your LinkedIn.com experience, helping you easily discover relevant courses, and the content can be integrated with a learning management system.
LinkedIn Learning Free Trial
The Linkedin Learning free trial allows you to enjoy the full benefits for one month free of charge. Before you continue with the free trial, you are expected to fill in your card payment details. So, once the free trial ends, your subscription starts counting. However, you will can still cancel your subscription at any time you want to.
LinkedIn Learning Subscription
If you sign up using the free trial you will be billed annually at $24.99/month for a total of $299.88. If you prefer to pay by the month do not use the free trial, and it will cost you $29.00/month. By taking advantage of the trial, you save $60 on the yearly subscription, plus you get a month free which is like saving another $30.
LinkedIn Learning Sign up – LinkedIn Learning Login
To sign up for LinkedIn learning, all you just need is to create a LinkedIn account. Once you have created a LinkedIn account, you don”t need to create another separate account. So, you can also login using your account details. Now, let’s move to download LinkedIn learning app.
Download LinkedIn Learning App
The LinkedIn learning app allows you to focus on the learning. This app differs from the LinkedIn app. It simple is made specifically for the learning.
To download this app,
- Visit Google Play store.
- Type LinkedIn learning
- When it loads, then install into your phone.
- Or, you can use this link and download straight into your device.
Benefits Of LinkedIn Learning
Whether you want to learn leadership skills, build a mobile app, or how to use software, LinkedIn Learning has something for you. Take marketing classes, get management training, learn graphic design, take photography courses, watch web and interactive design tutorials, and much more. Watch expert-taught courses in leadership, programming, IT, 3D animation, and much more.
Sharpen your skills and get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
– Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
– Get personalized course recommendations
– Download courses for offline viewing
– Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
– Save courses to watch later
– Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
– Share courses with your network
– Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
– Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who’s Viewed Your Profile
Once you Download LinkedIn Learning App, all these benefits and many more could be yours today.
Most Popular LinkedIn learning Courses
Here are the most popular courses you can find on LinkedIn learning app.
- – Learn business skills like becoming a manager, learn to give presentations, and how to negotiate
- – Get communication tips and and time management training
- – Develop leadership skills and get training on strategic planning
- – Watch a variety of marketing tutorials like content marketing, digital marketing, SEO, and marketing tools like Google Analytics
- – Brush up on Excel skills, QuickBooks, and other tools
- – Learn coding languages like SQL, Java, C#, Python, and more
- – Get the skills you need in IT infrastructure, database administration, and software administration
- – Learn web development and how to build web applications or mobile apps
- – Learn how to design and create a website
- – Get training on game design and development
- – Learn how to design logos, create ebooks, and more with in-depth tutorials on Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, and other software
- – Learn photography and photo editing techniques, how to use a camera, Photoshop, Lightroom, and more
- – Get 3D modeling and animation skills
- – Learn how to record and learn music production
- – Learn videography and motion graphics with tutorials taught by experts
Having seen all these, is there anything that would delay you to Download LinkedIn Learning App? I doubt. So, why wait?