If you are finding if difficult, this is the right page where you could learn how to download Pokémon GO for Android, iOS and even in your Apple Watch devices freely, also good to let you know that the latest version of Pokémon GO game is out and below is the right link and place to get the new version of this mobile game.
Pokémon GO is a mobile location-based augmented reality game that is playable in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish, available for iOS, Android, and Apple Watch devices.
Over the years this game, “Pokémon GO” was released it has been the best choice for many for the fact that the game is yet to be released or authorized in some countries, many still want to have it and hoping that sooner than later it will be available to play in their country. Click here to see countries where Pokémon GO is available to play
Lets go straight to business, how you can download the new version of Pokémon GO game for Android and iOS devices
How to Download Pokémon GO for Android and iOS devices
To correctly get the latest release version of Pokemon Go, lunch your Mobile phone App store (for Android or iOS) then use the search bar above to search for the right keyword as started here: “Pokémon GO” then click the search.
Now the first result you get is the latest App you need to download. Click “Install” and after that you setup the game with your account ID to enable get all the features needed for you to enjoy the game.
If you can’t use the method above, here are quick link for you to download Pokémon GO for Android, iOS devices and Apple Watch devices;
Pokémon GO has been updated to version for Android and for iOS devices. Below are some release notes and comments from game development team:
– Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
– Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw.
– Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
– Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
– Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose your new nickname wisely.
– Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature.
– Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
– We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
– Minor text fixes
We hope you enjoy this new version and please share your feedback using the comment box below.