I’ve come in contact with some informative and educative videos in Twitter that i’d love to save and watch from time to time. The only issue was that i wasn’t able to download them into my device. However, that didn’t last long until i was able to research and see how i could do that. For you to be here also, you could be seeking information on how to download twitter videos on Android & iPhone. You are at the right place.
There are many tutorials and articles on the net on how to download twitter videos. Trust me, there are all valid and functional. However, there are two major ways you can do that online. The first is through a Twitter Video Downloader. The second means is through some video download apps. Let’s show you how to get it started then.
Also See: How To Download Facebook Videos Offline
How To Download Twitter Videos On Android and iPhone
So, here is your guide on how to save twitter videos on android & iPhone.
How To Save Twitter Video with Twitter Video Downloader
- Log into your twitter account.
- Open the Twitter video you want to download or save.
- The next step is to copy the URL (that is, the link of the video). You can do this by:
- Click on the tweet, and copy the url from address bar of the browser.
- Copy click on the three dots(…), and click on “Copy link to Tweet”.
- Next, head onto an online Twitter video downloader and paste the URL of the video there. Please note there are many of them, but you can use this one here: http://twittervideodownloader.com/
- Hit on Download button and you are good to go.
- You can use this format in both android and iPhones.
How To Download Twitter Video On Apps
Here is the second method you can use to download Twitter videos. Like we pointed out above, there are many apps that can help you to download videos from Twitter. Search for anyone that appeals to you and use.
However, for this tutorial, let’s use an app called “Twitter2gif”. You can download from Google play store. Let’s get to business then.
- Download the application Tweet2gif from Play Store.
- Open the application of Twitter and look for the video you want to download.
- Click on the video and select Share.
- From the menu, select Tweet2gif option.
- When the image above comes up, you can download it in the format MP4.
- Select anyone of your choice.
Note: As you can see from the image above, you can use the app to also download Twitter Gifs. You can use the same instruction to download a GIF.
So, you can use this guide above to How To Download Twitter Videos On Android & iPhone.
Did this help? Kindly share to help others.