Whether you are using an Android phone or an iPhone, you have the advantage of choosing some applications that can change your user experience. One of the top application that can enhance your user experience is the Google keyboard. The Google keyboard, also referred to as GBoard is a product from Google. We will show you the simple ways on How To Download And Use Google Keyboard On Your Phone. So, here you are on your way to changing from the usual phone default’s keyboard. With the GBoard, there are other flexibility you will encounter.
Furthermore, Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, and more—plus Google Search built in. So, no more app switching; just search and share, right from your keyboard. if you are ready to go, we are ready to show you how to download and use Google Keyboard on your phone – without much delay. Let’s do this right now!!!
How To Download And Use Google Keyboard On Your Phone
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your phone
- Search for Google Keyboard.
- Install the Google Keyboard
- After downloading, go to your phone’s settings.
- In the Personal section tap on Language & Input
- In the Keyboard & Input section, tap on the Current Keyboard option and then select Google Keyboard from the options.
- The Google keyboard is selected as your default keyboard.
Top Features Of the Google keyboard
Number pad layout: to make use of numbers and figures and some mathematical symbols, you activate the number pad. To do so,
- Tap the special character key on the keyboard.
- Afterwards, type the key to the left of the space bar.
One Hand Mode: if you are the type that prefers typing with one hand, you are considered. To activate this feature:
- Long press on the comma or enter key.
- Locate the icon with a hand holding a phone
- The keyboard shifts over to the left (comma shortcut) or right (enter shortcut).
Keyboard Heights Adjustment: With the Google keyboard, you can easily set the height that suits your tastes. To do this,
- Go to “Preferences” in the keyboard settings
- Locate and click on “Keyboard Height”.
- Select the height you want from the short, mid-short, normal, mid-tall, and tall
- Go to “Preferences” menu in the keyboard settings
- On the new Android Keyboard (version 5.1 or newer), you’ll have a set of coloured keyboard themes to choose from.
- Select the theme and border you desire.
What else are you waiting for? By now you must have been searching for this app already. We are here to help you through if you encounter any challenge in downloading and using the GBoard. You can also share your user experience with us using the comment box below. Thank you.