Most people find it difficult saving YouTube videos to the computer or Personal Computer. Now, provided you only want to watch the video and not use for commercial purposes, downloading a video from the YouTube to your PC is not a crime. But unfortunately, many people do not know how to do this. We will show you How To Download YouTube Videos To Computer Using Keepvid.com Downloader.
Keepvid.com is a popular online video downloader known and used by millions of users. It helps people to download videos from sites for totally free, including YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Google Video, Metacafe, and so on. So, with Keepvid.com downloader, you can easily download your favorite YouTube videos to your PC and watch at convenience.
In this guide on How To Download YouTube Videos To Computer Using Keepvid.com Downloader, we will make the steps easy and very comprehensive for you all. So, let’s get down to business.
How To Download YouTube Videos To Computer Using Keepvid.com Downloader
To save YouTube videos on your PC, Computer or laptop, here are the steps to follow.
1. Log onto www.youtube.com.
2. Click on the video you to want to download or save to your device.
4. After you have copied the URL, then log onto www.keepvid.com.
6. Then, hit “Enter” on your device or click on the blue download arrow sign.
7. In the next opened page, you will have many download options.
9. Then, click on download by the side of it.
10. You will be taken to a new tab where you are expected to select the download location.
11. Then allow the video to download and you are good to go.
So, as you have seen now, you can easily save your videos from YouTube to your PC easily. Instead of watching them online and spending data anytime you want to watch them, you can easily save them.
Did you find this helpful? Please share.