If you download the Zenith Bank Mobile App, you have easily subscribed for banking made easy. This app allows you to have unlimited and unrestricted access to your Zenith bank account. That means that for 24 hours, 7days, you can always have access to your bank account and know what is happening there. Isn’t that what you’d want?
Apart from having constant access to your banking details, you can also perform lots of other activities without having to leave the comfort of your home. You know the stress that comes with queuing up in banks to do something that wouldn’t even take up to 10mins.
So, I will be guiding you on how you can Download Zenith mobile bank app. You will also see how you can register for mobile banking as well as the several functions you can do with this mobile app. So, read on.
Learn How To Download Zenith Bank Mobile App
Here is all the guide you will need to be able to download the Zenith Bank mobile app.
- Simply open the play store on your mobile phone and search for “Zenith Bank Mobile App”.
- Once you’ve seen it, click on it and download.
- Afterwards, allow it to install and you are done.
- The next step is to register before making use of the mobile app.
How To Register & Use The Mobile App
Before you can use the Zenith Bank mobile app, you need to register your account first. There are two ways to register.
You can either register as an internet banking user or non-internet banking user. The internet banking user would require you to have a hardware token, internet banking pin and a One Time Password (OTP) to access it while the other doesn’t require that. It would only require your mobile number to do so.
How To Register As An Internet Banking User
Here is your guide.
- Launch the mobile app and then you will be required to put in your account number.
- Then, ensure you read the “Terms & Conditions” and proceed.
- You will be required to create your unique login password. This is 6 numeric figures.
- Then, the next step is to create a PIN. The PIN is required to confirm all your transactions on the mobile app.
- You will need a TOKEN. If you don’t have, they will require you to input the last 6 digits of your Zenith bank debit card.
- After this, you will then be shown the login page where you can log into the app using the details you supplied. This will be your account number and your password.
How To Register As A Non-Banking User
When you open the app, here is your guideline.
- Select the option of non-internet banking user
- Then, create a password you will use to log into the app.
- The next step is to create your PIN: the one you will use to confirm every transaction on the app.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your phone number, submit it.
- once this is done, you will just have to log in with these details you’ve already supplied.
What You Can Do With The Zenith Mobile App
There are a series of transactions and functions you can carry out with the Zenith mobile app.
- You can easily check your account balance.
- You can also view all your accounts in one app. This includes all types of accounts
- Easily carry out money transfers to any bank in Nigeria.
- Do you have bills to pay? The Zenith bank has you covered.
- You can also carry out cheque activities such as stoping cheques, cheque book requests, carry out cheque confirmation, etc
- You can also activate and deactivate your cards from the mobile app without going to the bank.
- Also, you can use the app to locate Zenith banks branches and ATMs near you.
- Furthermore, you don’t need to leave your home to book for flights and make hotel bookings. Everything is done in this app.
- Thinking of buying airtime but don’t want to leave your house? You can do that in the app.
- You can also schedule transfers, airtime purchases as well as bill payments.
- Finally, you can also manage your account here. This includes changing your password, PIN, authentication method, add and or delete beneficiaries etc.
The Zenith Bank Mobile App affords you the convenience of mobile banking without stress. Get this app downloaded into your device and start flexing your mobile banking easily.