Dropbox provides several methods of accessing your Dropbox account, it includes; via Dropbox website, mobile app, and the Dropbox desktop app.
Your account and information in it remain the same across all platforms you may have signed in from. We have listed the complete step-by-step Dropbox login account.
How to Sign in Dropbox Account
As I had already said, you can log in dropbox account through any methods of channels mentioned below;
Login Dropbox on Website:
- Visit dropbox.com in a web browser.
- You’ll see different options to sign in with your email and password, or use Google, Apple.
You should be into your account now
Login from Dropbox Mobile App
- First, you need to download the app onto your mobile phone. The links below will redirect you to your respective app store to start and complete the download process
- Tap on the Dropbox mobile app icon to Open it.
- Tap the menu icon (Android) or the gear icon for (iPhone/iPad). Your linked account will be displayed there.
- Under your linked account, tap Sign in.
- Then choose from the options to sign in either with your email and password, Google, or Apple account.
Login from Dropbox Desktop App
- To start with, you’ll have to download dropbox desktop app. Use the button below to download the desktop dropbox app, and follow the prompted instruction to complete the installation.
- You’ll be prompted to sign in (with any option you prefer – email and password, Google, or Apply account) as soon as you open it.
How to Sign out of Dropbox Account
It is necessary to log out from your account especially when you’re not using your personal device. Also, you may want to log out in order to log in to your other Dropbox accounts.
The steps to locate the dropbox log out link is easy but different on these platforms.
Sign out of dropbox.com
On dropbox.com, click your avatar (profile picture or initials) and click Sign out.
Sign out of the desktop app
- Open your Dropbox desktop app preferences.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click Sign out.
- Had it been you’ve linked accounts, click Sign out next to the account you’d like to sign out of. The accounts will remain linked and the other account will stay signed in.
- Click Sign out again to confirm.
Sign out of the mobile app
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap the menu icon (Android) or the gear icon (iPhone/iPad).
- If you have linked accounts, you must be in the mobile settings of the account you’d like to sign out of. If not, switch accounts.
- Tap Sign Out From This Dropbox.