Dubai is one of the best tourist attraction centres in the world. It is one tourism and vacation destination you must have to include in your vacation plans. As you need, you won’t visit Dubai by trekking. Hehehe. So, we want to give you a detailed guideline on how to apply for Dubai Visa in Nigeria.
There are different requirements as well as processes you need to go through before apply for Dubai Visa in Nigeria. In this Dubai visa application guide for Nigerians, you will be shown everything you need to know including the cost and types of Dubai visas in Nigeria. So, let’s move on.
Apply For Dubai Visa In Nigeria Requirements
So, you are ready and willing to visit Dubai, here are the requirements you need to put in place.
You will need the following documents for all UAE visa types:
- Nigerian passport.
- Photocopies of your ID card and passport (including valid and expired visas).
- Visa application form (which must be filled out in detail (block letters) and signed by the applicant).
- A copy of a confirmed itinerary (round trip tickets). Visitors without a return ticket might be refused entry at the airport.
- Proof of health insurance.
- Proof of financial status – a copy of your recent bank statement.
- For tourists: A letter from your employer, stating that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your job when you get back. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business registration and tax documents.
- For visitors visiting a relative or friend, you must provide a letter of invitation from your host. The letter should include the contact information of your host, address, signature, and date; a copy of their UAE passport information page or residence permit.
- A copy of hotel reservation.
- For the short term 30-day visitor visa, the main applicant must be of high profession and must provide evidence of the profession.
Types Of Dubai Visa
There are different types of Dubai Visa in Nigeria. They include the following.
- 96-Hour Visa: You are only eligible to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours. It is best suited for travellers who plan to stay for a period of less than 4 days in the country.
- 14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for a 14-day stay from the date of issue.
- 30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry): This non-extendable visa is valid for a 30-day stay.
- 90-Day Visa: It is valid for 90 days and great for travellers who are going to Dubai on holiday or to visit family and friends.
Validity Of Dubai Visas
The 30-day tourist visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue. This Dubai visa is only valid for a family travelling for tourist purposes. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after departing from the UAE. The processing time for a Dubai visa is between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are applying for.
Dubai Visa Costs
Here are the costs of the different types of Dubai Visa. Please note that this is subject to periodic change (depending on when you read this article).
|Visa Type||Visa Fee|
|90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa||₦154,000|
|30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa||₦61,000|
Obtained from www.travelstart.com.ng
Dubai Embassy In Nigeria
The Dubai embassy in Nigeria is located at
United Arab Emirates Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
17 Kanji Street, Off Lake Chad Crescent
Where To Apply Dubai Visa In Nigeria
Please note that there are many agencies that run Visa applications for Nigerias. You can use any of them if you trust them. Alternatively, you could easily visit the Dubai embassy in Nigeria.
Have you seen the full details on how to obtain Dubai Visa In Nigeria? If you have any questions to ask, kindly use the comment box below.
Share this to help others too.