So, finally, you have decided to cancel Netflix subscription but you don’t know how to go about it. You may have tried lots of things without success, or you didn’t bother to try. You just want to be sure before doing anything. If these describes you, then, read on as we will guide you through on how you can end your subscription on Netflix.
You could be cancelling because you have run out of cash and you want to use the sub fee to run other pressing issues. It could be because, given your current financial state, you can’t maintain the Netflix subscription fee. Maybe, you just want to cancel for just no reason. Do not worry as we will be guiding through the process.
How To Cancel Netflix Subscription
Streaming services don’t always make their cancellation procedures clear. Thankfully, you can cancel your Netflix subscription with little hassle.
Canceling your Netflix account
- Sign in to Netflix using your login details at www.netflix.com
- Click the down arrow at the top right of the page, next to your profile name.
- Select the Account section.
- Under Membership and billing, click the gray Cancel membership box.
- Click Finish cancellation to confirm you want to cancel.
What Happens Next?
When you cancel your Netflix account, you can continue to watch movies on Netflix until your account automatically closes at the end of your current billing period — even if you’re on a free trial.
Netflix Streaming Plans
Netflix offers three streaming plans to meet your needs. The plan you choose will determine the number of devices you can stream Netflix on at the same time. No matter which plan you choose, you can install the Netflix app on as many devices as you want, and enjoy as many TV shows and movies as you want, anytime, anywhere.
- Our basic plan lets you stream TV shows and movies from Netflix on one device at a time in standard definition (SD). This plan also lets you download titles to one phone or tablet.
- Our standard plan lets you stream TV shows and movies from Netflix on two devices at the same time and in high definition (HD) when available. This plan also lets you download titles to two phones or tablets.
- Our premium plan lets you stream TV shows and movies from Netflix on four devices at the same time and in high definition (HD) and ultra high definition (UHD) when available. This plan also lets you download titles to four phones or tablets.
Have you seen how you can cancel Netflix subscription? Now share to help others.