As we have earlier written, there are many websites where you can create your bitcoin wallet without any fuss. Some of these websites include blockchain, bitgo, nairaex, localbitcoin etc. Today, we just want to give you a detailed Easy Steps To Creating A Bitcoin Wallet On CoinBase. You do not need to go through a whole lot of stress to have a bitcoin wallet. Follow these steps below.
Before we give you the Easy Steps To Creating A Bitcoin Wallet On CoinBase, you may want to know why you should operate with bitcoin. I have good news for you. I am going to give you the reasons in a jiffy. Here they are:
- Bitcoin is an international electronic currency. This is a new form of money created on the basis of the program code.
- Bitcoin is not owned by any state, companies or individuals. Due to this, Bitcoin has become the world’s first decentralized means of payment. Money transfers are made on the peer-to-peer principle — without intermediaries between the sender and the recipient.
- No one can block a Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin does not depend on central banks, local and international laws, religion and other things. Banks and the government do not control your Bitcoins — they are only available to you. The wallet is created anonymously. Cryptocurrency cannot be faked, and payments cannot be cancelled.
- Cheap transactions anywhere in the world: Transfer fees do not depend on the amount or location. They make up less than US$1 (regardless of the amount). You can transfer money to anyone from anywhere in the world.
- Unlike bank transactions, Bitcoin transactions may be carried out on a 24/7 basis. You can decide independently when to transfer money.
- Bank transfers take 3–5 working days on average. The speed of transfers via Bitcoin is a few seconds, or, when you are dealing with large amounts of money, — 10–60 minutes.
- National currencies depreciate annually by 1–20 % (sometimes more). Bitcoin is backed by a limited number of units (21 million) and protected against inflation.
Easy Steps To Creating A Bitcoin Wallet On CoinBase
- Log on to www.coinbase.com
- Click on “Sign Up”.
- In the Next Page that opens, Fill in ur
- Password (Note: Forgotten passwords cannot be recovered. So secure your password carefully)
- Click On “Create Account”.
- A message will be sent to your email. So go to your mailbox and verify your email.
- Come back to coinbase.com again.
- Click on Settings. You will need to verify/change the Currency to USD and to BTC.
- Click on “Preference”.
- Change the “Local currency” to “United States Dollar (USD)”.
Change the “Time zone” to your location and Select “Bitcoin units” to BTC. Click on “Save”.
- After that, Click on “Security”.
- Click on “Verify A Phone”.
- Select Your Country and put your phone number.
- Click on “Next”.
- An SMS will be sent to your phone. Fill in the 7-digits number and click on “Verify Phone Number”.
As you have seen, creating a bitcoin wallet is not a herculean task. Because we the onlinedailys.com family cares so much for you, we broke down the processes to make it easy for you. All you have to do is to follow these steps carefully. We would be glad to guide you through if you encounter and challenge while creating your wallet. Thank you.