Zoho Mail is one of the free email services services you can use. Before i show you the Easy Way To Create A Zoho E-mail Account, let us understand what Zoho Mail offers you. Zoho Mail is a solid email service with ample storage, POP and IMAP access, some integration with instant messaging and online office suites. Aimed at professional users, Zoho Mail could be even more helpful organizing mail, identifying key messages and contacts, and sending oft-used replies.
Zoho’s free email service has no ads anywhere in the user interface. Creating the email account is very easy and convenient. It has a provision for two different accounts: The Business email and the Personal Email. we would guide you on how to operate and operate a Personal email account. The Easy Way To Create A Zoho E-mail Account are right below.
Must Read: Best Free Email Services
Easy Way To Create A Zoho E-mail Account
- Visit the website (www.zoho.com/mail).
- Select the “personal email”
- Type the desired username or email ID in the next opening. E.g The “@zoho.com” will be automatically added to it. E.g [email protected]
- Type in your desired Zoho Mail password.
- Put in your First Name and Last name.
- Enter a phone number where you can receive SMS messages.
- Re-enter the same number again.
- Click on SIGN UP FOR FREE.
- Enter the verification code received by SMS over Verification Code under Enter verification code.
- Click Verify Code.
- You have successfully created a Zoho mail account. it is now free to use for your personal purposes.
As can be seen from the above, you now know the Easy Way To Create A Zoho E-mail Account. once created, the Zoho Mail serves the same purpose as your gmail, yahoomail etc accounts. We are here to guide you through any challenge you encounter while creating your Zoho Mail account.