Ebonyi State University Direct Entry Requirements for Admission

Ebonyi State University Direct Entry Requirements – If you may be asking whether Ebonyi State University admits via  Direct Entry, well am here to tell you “YES” EBSU also admit students through Direct Entry.

But there are Requirements for  any one to gain an admission through Direct Entry and we shall be listing and explaining them here.

Ebonyi State University Direct Entry Requirements for Admission

1. If applying with ND result, such candidate must have an Upper Class grade.
  2. Candidate applying with HND can apply with at least LOWER CLASS grade
  3. Candidate with NCE can apply using any grade.

Please note that with your “STATEMENT OF RESULT” (NOT the Certificate) you can apply for Direct Entry into EBSU and you will comfortably gain admission.

This information is real and OnlineDailys.com Team got this information from a right source.

For assistant in gaining admission into Ebonyi State University either through Direct Entry or JAMB UTME call Mr Ephraim on 08068937712. So don’t give up yet!!

We have listed ND, HND and NCE, if your degree is not listed here, simply use the comment box below to indicate. So that we can reply you.

1. what of students with RN can they apply and what are the requirements?

2. Please What of students that did diploma in any university and had 3.09.in mass communication department can she apply and what’s the requirements sir/ma

• Yes, she can apply. All is required is to make sure the her documents is complete and ready for presentation when she gets admitted.

3. please can i use medical laboratory technician certificate to apply for direct entry

4. hv Diploma in medical laboratory technology from a private school in the west. Please can i use in for direct entry into EBSU with go of 4.7

• yea, you can apply

5. Can I use my jupeb A level to apply

• Yes You can

6. Please I have ND result but lower credit from Akanu Ibiam Fed poly, can’t I purchase the direct entry form, I really need to get Admitted, thanks.

7. Please I had 2.90 in my ND …..can I apply for direct entry

8. Please i have a professional diploma can i apply

9. Plaese what are the requirements

10. Please i have a professional diploma in business Administration can i Apply

11. pls can I get admission in med lab with grade of 2.93 in my ND.?

• Yes, its possible.

12. sir,pls can i with a B.sc in Physiology apply for direct entry for medicine.

• Visit the EBSU Medicine department for better guide.

13. pls is the form yet out?

14. sir, I am through with my ND with 3.64 in banking and finance and i intend to go for economics but I don’t have admission letter yet because it was d school that gave me admission. Can I still apply if yes. what is the requirements.

Also when will d form be on sale sir? pls

• You will have to apply through Direct Entry. Click here for more information: https://www.onlinedailys.com/what-is-jamb-direct-entry-who-can-apply-direct-entry/

15. I have both state of result, certificate, license and Transcript from Akwa Ibom State school of health technology. I studied medical laboratory science. I want to apply for Direct Entry to study Bsc in Medical laboratory science. Have have 2.80 CGPS. Please I want to ask am I qualify to apply?

• I really do not think so cos ur GP is low. But its not bad if you try to apply and see the out come.

16. I have my statement of result, do I still need transcript. Please reply cos it is urgent..

• Yes please

17. please I did ijmb program can I apply for direct entry? and I got 11 point can I use it for nursing science?

• Yes you can apply for the direct entry admission. But gaining an admission into the institution with or without IJMB is not a grantee.

18. Please what will grantee my admission into the school

19. Please sir can I use my IJMB results for direct entry?

20. Please I possessed a university diploma with upper credit, I’m I eligible to apply through direct entry

• Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission through direct entry

21. Does Ebonyi state university accept IJMB for direct entry? And I didn’t choose the school for my direct entry. Is there anyway I can come to the school

22. Good morning sir, please I graduated with 1.29 from the University of Calabar (B. Sc. Geology), can I apply for Direct Entry?

• You can try. But before then, try going to the school and make your enquires.

23. Please can one gain admission in ebsu if he\she put it as second choice?

• Choosing an Institution as 1st or 2nd choice is never a guarantee to gain an admission in any institution in Nigeria. You have to pass the post utme (if it’s conducted), your jamb score need to reach the cutoff point, your O’level also and finally your cut off point or credentials should meet the requirement for that department you are applying for admission.

But 1st choices is usually considered for an admission first. That doesn’t mean 2nd choice can’t gain admission if he/she merit it.

I hope your questions was answered?
      Pls feel free to ask more questions in case you are still confused.

24. Please can a medical laboratory technician apply for direct entry with only transcript..

25. pls I don’t get what you meant by transsript and when is the d day for purchase of D. Direct entry form

• The transcript is a confidential letter your formal institutions will send to EBSU, containing your results from year1 till your graduation period. So you are expected to go to your school and apply for a transcript.

As for where to get the DE form, you are to buy the form on JAMB portal, but first, you have to create a profile account then you should see the link to apply for DE, all is available in your JAMB dashboard. Or for better understanding, you can go to any JAMB office closer to you.

• At what point will the transcript be required

26. how about JUPEB?

27. I use ijmb and apply for DE into Ebsu, the school gave me
    admission into nursing science but my faculty reject my admission what should I do sir?

28. Plese can B. Sc in geology & mining gain direct entry into medical lab science in Eboyi State University.

29. Please can I apply with my IJMB A’levels results for direct entry. I got 12points

30. Can a register nurse apply for direct entry cos we make use of transcript also

31. Sir/ma i am from ebonyi state would like to apply for direct entry but i am currently having a lower credit from moshood abiola polytechnic

• It all depends on the course you’re applying. You have to work down to the Admin offic or the office of the department that you want to apply and make enquires on their requirements. That will be better before applying.

I hope this helps.

32. Please can come one with RN diploma apply for direct entry(graduates from schools of nursing) please reply it’s urgent

• yeah, you can Apply.
      But I advise that you check other requirements to see if you fit in for the application.

33. I graduated from ebsu but science course, did my Msc. in Unizik now I want study law in ebsu, what are the requirements and conditions, remember I studied sciences during my secondary school and University, can ebsu offer my direct entry to study law?

• So Sorry it won’t work at all If you intend studying LAW in EBSU (as you have said) with Science certification.

34. What of someone with ssce

• Abigail, someone with SSCE should go and write JAMB. You gain admission via JAMB and will be offered admission (if you meet the cut of mark) to start study from Year 1 (100level).