This is to inform the general public that the EBSU 2017/18 Post-UTME Registration Form And Exam Date has been released by the school management. Therefore, all candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and scored atleast 160 in JAMB should commence registration effective immediately. Others who also chose EBSU as second choice can also apply.
The EBSU 2017/18 Post-UTME Registration Form And Exam Date commenced from the 30th of August. The portal will close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. It is therefore necessary that you begin your application immediately to avoid delay. We are here to guide you appropriately.
EBSU 2017/18 Post-UTME Registration Form And Exam Date
All you need to know about the EBSU 2017/18 Post-UTME Registration Form And Exam Date, will be treated below. Read on.
How to Apply for EBSU Admission Screening.
- Visit the University website ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Then, click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
Which Banks Can I Pay To?
Here is the list of banks you can get the form from. They are:
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Ebsu Microfinance Bank
- Eco Bank.
Who Is Eligible To Apply?
UTME Candidates – All candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University First Choice and scored 160 and above in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions. However, those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply.
Direct Entry Candidates – Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
All payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 while the website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017.
Any question on the EBSU 2017/18 Post-UTME Registration Form And Exam Date will be attended to. Good luck as you apply.