The Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki has commenced the online sales of the pre-degree program form. All who are interested can by this notice, purchase the application form online and apply. Everey information you need about the EBSU Pre-Degree Form 2018/2019 will be treated here for you below.
Ebonyi State Unversity (EBSU), Abakaliki announces the commencement of Joint Universities, Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme in the Institution. In view of this, application is invited from suitably qualified members of the public for admission into programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
EBSU Pre-Degree Form 2018/2019 – How To Apply
Interested candidates are to visit portal.ebsu-edu.net for the purchase of application forms at the cost of Twelve Thousand Naira (N 12,000) non-refundable. Instructions for the purchase and filling of form are as stated below;
- Visit portal.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on Online application
- Click on JUPEB Application form to Generate Payment Invoice
- Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and functional email address, then click on submit.
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank for payment.
- After making payment return to EBSU portal.ebsu-edu.net
- Enter your phone number and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your most recent colour passport photograph with white background.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out acknowledgment slip
- Await for further information from EBSU.
Benefits of EBSU Pre-Degree Form 2018/2019
This programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain direct entry edmission into Ebonyi State Univesrsity and other JUPEB partnering and affiliate Universities in Nigeria and abroad. JUPEB programme takes successful candidates to their dream Department in 200 level. It is the best alternative root gaining admission into Universities in Nigeria without the JAMB Exam. Below are the subject combinations available to candidates.
Available Subject Combinations
- French/Literature in English/CRS
- History/CRS/Igbo etc
- Government/Economics/Literature etc.
- Mathematics/Economics/Government etc
- Business studies/Economics/Mathematics
- Accounting/Mathematics/Business studies etc
- Biology/Agric Science/Chemistry
- Mathematics/Geography/Physics etc
Candidates are to note that the subject combinations as listed above meet the requirements for admission into degree programmes in the Faculties of – Agricultural Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Health Sciences, Law, Education, Environmental Sciences in Ebonyi State University and all JUPEB partnering and affiliate Universities in Nigeria, including UNILAG, UNN, ESUT, FUTA, FUNAAB, NAU, IMSU, UNIPORT, OAU, UNIUYO, FUTO, UNIBEN, etc.
Duration of the Academic Programme
The duration of the academic programme for the board’s Examination is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
The basic qualification for enrollment into the JUPEB programme is a minimum of five(5) credit passes which must include English Language and Mathematics, in NECO, SSCE; GCE or NABTEB. Candidates admitted are to choose three (3) subjects relevant to their desired University programme or course of study.
- All candidates are required to register for 2019 Direct Entry JAMB during the programme.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations, failure to do so may affect the candidate adversely.
- Candidates are to ensure that they supplied valid email address and personal phone numbers to enable the institution them adequately.
We are here to attend to any question or comments on EBSU Pre-Degree Form 2018/2019. Good luck!