EBSU Semester Result Checker Portal – The Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki semester and sessional results are uploaded online whenever it is released. The students are expected to go online and check their results. Most students find it hard to do so.
This is why we have decided to bring to you the guide on how to check your EBSU sessional/semester results.
The portal for checking the result is portal.ebsu-edu.net. The Portal is designed to provide access to a wealth of campus resources and services in a centralized location.
To obtain your portal login details log on to; https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng/StudentVerification.aspx. You’ll be required to select the type of student (whether New student or returning student) and then enter your Matric / JAMB / Entry registration Number.
The portal is a secured, password-encrypted Web-based application containing content personalized to each student user. Once there, you can follow the steps below to check the results.
EBSU Semester Result Checker Portal – portal.ebsu-edu.net
– Go to EBSU result checker https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng/
– You should see the list of services the page offers. Click on the ” Sessional Results” to expand it, then you should see a click to click on for the EBSU Sessional Results checking portal to open.
– Use your EBSU registration number as the username.
– Type in your EBSU Registration number or Jamb Registration Number
– Log in
– Only if accessing any session from 2013/2014 will you need to use scratch card PIN, other years’ results are free.
– Choose “Select a format”
– Then click on “Acrobat (pdf) file”
– After this, your EBSU sessional result will be downloaded and you may print it
About EBSU Objectives
The goals and objectives of Ebonyi State University are consistent with the objectives of the National Policy on Education, particularly Higher Education on Nigeria as enunciated by Decree No.16 of 1985.
The law establishing Ebonyi State University (Law No. 7 of 1999) stated the objectives of Ebonyi State University as follows:
1. To encourage the advancement of learning in Ebonyi State of Nigeria in particular and Nigeria in general and to hold out to all persons, without distinction as to race, creed or sex, the opportunity of acquiring higher education
2. To provide facilities (as its resources permit) and to make it available for the pursuit of learning, especially such facilities that would give training that has concrete relevance to the needs of our society.
3. To foster the spirit of creativity, inventiveness, resourcefulness and patriotism.
4. To encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavor.
5. To relate its activities to the social, cultural and economic needs of the people of Nigeria in particular and the world in general.
Good luck as you use the EBSU Semester Result Checker portal.