Have you heard about the Ecobank Rapid Transfer? I’m sure you may not have heard. Not to worry. We will tell you how Ecobank Rapid Transfer works in easy steps. We will make it quite simple form in simple terms. Not only will you know how it works, you will be able to make use of this service subsequently.
The Ecobank Rapid Transfer service allows customers to transfer funds at any Ecobank branch or Rapid Transfer agent office in all Ecobank 33 countries and even abroad to foreign banks without the need of opening an Ecobank account. You can transfer at any Ecobank branch close to you or at any Rapidtransfer agent. Also, you can transfer online to any bank account (Nigeria and abroad) once you download and install the Rapidtransfer application on your mobile device.
How Ecobank Rapid Transfer Works
The Ecobank Rapid Transfer allows you send and receive money in Ecobank without having an account with them. Here is how it works.
Ecobank Rapid Money Transfer
- Go to any Ecobank branch or Rapidtransfer agent and complete a Rapidtransfer “Send” form.
- Submit valid proof of identification.
- Pay in the amount you want to transfer, plus the required commission.
- Collect your reference number and call your beneficiary with details of the transfer.
How To receive Payment
- Take a valid form of identification to any Ecobank branch or Rapidtransfer agent.
- Complete the Rapidtransfer “Receive” form and submit it to the Rapidtransfer teller.
- The Rapidtransfer teller will verify your documents then call up the transaction to pay the money out.
Acceptable forms of identification:
- International passport
- Driver’s license
- National ID cards
- Voters ID cards
- Identification card of recognised corporate bodies.
Rapidtransfer is a mobile application that allows individuals to remit monies to beneficiaries in any of the thirty-three (33) African countries where Ecobank operates through a payment card for funding. Funding natives may be added in the nearest future.
Features of RapidTransfer App
- Send and receive money across Nigeria and Africa(Transfer money across 33 Ecobank countries and receive money in your own account or wallet)
- Airtime (Top-up your phone at a click)
- Pay Bills (Pay bills conveniently, quickly and easily)
- The maximum amount vary from country to country but the maximum daily amount is US $10,000
- No need to have an existing account with Ecobank.
- A smart phone running the Android or iOS Operating System
- A valid government-issue photo identity document
- A clear image or selfie of yourself
- A valid payment card from any bank – Visa or MasterCard. You can use a valid Mastercard or Visa payment card to register on the Rapidtransfer app. The card can be either a Debit, Credit, or Prepaid.
How To Download The App
From the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android) online.
Do you have any other question on How Ecobank Rapid Transfer Works? Use the comment box below and we shall attend to them. All the best.