Many Jamb candidates have been asking how to edit email address on jamb profile account. Maybe you made a mistake during registration and you want to see how to edit them, we will guide you. All you need is to keep reading this and follow our guidelines below.
Some of the mistakes Jamb applicants make on jamb profile account include wrong/incorrect number, mistakes in name, wrong or even incorrect email address etc. So, we will show you how to edit email address on Jamb Profile account easily.
How To Edit Email Address On Jamb Profile Account
Once you have created your Jamb Profile Account, the only remedy is to pay a certain amount of money to Jamb for it to be corrected. But, you are only expected to pay the sum of money to Jamb officials. That means you have to approach any jamb office near you and apply for it.
You can log onto the jamb correction portal at http://jamb.org.ng/correction.htm to effect any correction.
- Login to your profile using your email and password. On the dashboard, click on “UTME Registration Data Correction” to make payment.
- Click on the mistake you want to correct.
- Afterwards, a transaction ID will be displayed for you.
- Please make sure you properly store the Transaction ID. It will be used for all future references. And, you will use it to make the necessary payment.
- Click on the “continue” button and pay through your ATM card, the sum of #2,500. If you do not know how to pay online, please copy the transaction ID. Payments can also be made through Remita.
- Take it to any bank to make your payment, using the ID.
- After making the payment, approach any of the approved CBT centres for the next correction.
Since this step will be too difficult for you to go through and because you may end of making another mistake, we highly recommend and advise that you visit any jamb office near your locality and lay the complain to them. They will handle the processes for you and ensure the correction is made. This is the best method to follow.
Also See: Check Jamb Mock Result 2018 Online Here
Read the story of another Jamb applicant on How To Edit Email Address On Jamb Profile Account. It will help you a lot.
“I wrote some time ago telling you of the unintentional date of birth mistake made during my jamb registration. So, you asked me to go to any Zonal jamb office and tell you how it goes. I went and they told me to write a letter with the contents of what happened, they told me to attach my date of birth certificate and also my Jamb slip. And I was asked to pay the sum of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira, (N3500.00) only. They assured me that they will send somebody who is going to their headquarters in Abuja to make the correction and that with time it will be changed, I just want to let you know that it has been changed!
Thanks for the help. God bless”.
So follow the guide we have given you and edit your email or any other mistake made on your jamb profile account.