Have you ever wanted to change your notification on Twitter? Most likely, some of the notifications you receive are not what you like and you have always wanted to edit them to suit your taste. On the other hand, you may have wanted to edit your notifications to allow you view important notifications. We will show you how to edit your twitter notifications. This way, you can control what you see in your timeline. Are you good to go???
The notifications timeline offers a simple way to see how others on Twitter are interacting with you. From the Notifications timeline, you’ll be able to see which of your Tweets have been liked, plus the latest Retweets (of your Tweets), Tweets directed to you (replies and mentions) and your new followers. You can view your notifications in two ways: All shows you notifications for account activity like new followers, Retweets, mentions, and likes. Mentions show you notifications only for Tweets that mention your username. So, let’s look at How To Edit Your Twitter Notifications.
How To Edit Your Twitter Notifications
- Log into your account
- Click on “Settings”
- Next, click on “Notifications”.
- In the next opened page, there are four options to choose from. We have “Mute notifications from people (a) You don’t follow (b) Who have a default profile photo (c) Who haven’t confirmed their email (d) Finally, Who haven’t confirmed their phone. Note: You can choose the four options, or you select the option of the people you want to mute.
- When done, click on “Save Changes”.
Most Read: How To Upload Twitter Profile Picture; How To Open A Twitter Account; How To Obtain A Verified Twitter Account
Further Settings – How To Change Your Password
You can also change your password if you wish to. The process of changing the password is not complicated. Here are the steps.
- Log into your account
- Click on “Settings”.
- In the next opened page, click on “Password”
- A new dialog box opens with three options.
- To change your password, type in new password into the column “New Password”. Also, retype the same password in “” Verify Password”
- Click on “Save Changes”.
Note: Ensure you write down the password somewhere or use a password that you can easily remember.
The steps on how to edit our Twitter Notifications are clear and simple. However, if you encounter any challenge, we would guide you through. Share this with your friends. Thanks.