Every Udemy account includes a profile page, where you can share information about yourself, and add links to your personal website or social media profiles. Udemy allows you to edit your account. Perhaps, you made some mistakes while creating your account, or some of the details supplied have changed, you edit your profile. This article is here to guide you on how to edit Udemy profile online.
As you may have known, you can have a student account or even an Udemy instructor account. For Udemy instructors, your profile is also your Instructor biography, and is your dedicated space to present your expertise, your experience and your personality. For tips on how to create a compelling and engaging Instructor bio please click here.
So, we will guide you through on what and what you need to know or do to edit your profile.
How To Edit Udemy Profile Online
There are different aspects of your profile you can edit. We will cover all of them. To edit your profile, including adding your profile’s image,
- Log into your account.
- Click the drop down menu in the upper right corner of your account and click on your name.
- You can also head to your profile page by clicking here.
Edit Your Profile Bio
To edit your profile bio,
- Simply type in your first and last name, your headline, and what you want your biography to say.
- Next, click Save at the bottom of the page.
How to Upload Your Profile Picture
To upload (or edit) your profile picture,
- Click Photo on the left hand side of your Profile page.
- Then choose an image from your computer to upload.
- Once it’s uploaded, you can crop it, if necessary, and then click Save.
How to Add External Links to Your Profile
In your profile you can add links to your personal website, YouTube channel, and social media profiles like Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. These links can provide more information about your experience and credentials, and are a great way for instructors to tell students more about them and increase their audience.
To add external links to your profile,
- Scroll to the bottom of your Profile page and enter your information.
- After you’ve entered the external links, click Save.
How to View Your Profile
If you wish to see how your profile will appear to other students and instructors, simply click View Public Profile on the left hand side of your Profile page.
Editing Your Privacy Settings
You can access your privacy settings, and set whether you wish to have your profile publicly visible on the Privacy page. In addition, you can also set whether you wish to share what courses you’re enrolled in, on this page. By default, account profile’s are publicly visible, unless the settings are changed. Your privacy settings can be accessed by
- Clicking on Privacy on the left hand side of your Profile page.
- To make your profile or enrolled courses private, simply click on the check mark beside each option and click Save.
Go ahead and Edit Udemy profile, if you need to. Please share.