The Emirates Aviation University offers admission on yearly bases, so if you are interested the Engineering and Business programmes in Emirates Aviation University will help prepare you for a career in aviation, delivering internationally recognised qualifications.
The registration is done online.
Page Table of Contents
EAU Admission Regulations You Most Know About
- Admission will be granted for a specific semester. Failing to join the university in that semester will nullify the applicant’s rights for admission and a new application must be submitted.
- Students’ files and documents are kept and maintained at the Admissions and Registration Office. All documents submitted in support of an application become the property of the university. Whether accepted or rejected, applicants may not reclaim any documents.
Admission Requirements for New Entrance into Emirates Aviation University
- Applicants to EAU programmes are considered on the basis of their qualifications regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, disabilities, age or national origin.
- The language of instruction is English and good command of the language, both spoken and written, is essential for student success.
- The Admissions and Registration Office is responsible for responding to admission enquiries and for processing applications.
How to Apply Emirates Aviation University 2016 Admission Form Online
Your interest of application depends on where you are currently in your academic or professional career.
Like I early said that the registration is only carried out online. So to start your Emirates Aviation University (EAU) Online Registration Click Here Now!
Please bear in mind that the programme specific requirements or restrictions may apply. Specific requirements are available under each programme description you may select, during your registration – on the website.
Share this information across to other on facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin, or subscribe with us (free) to get latest updates.