The Barclays Premier league has released the EPL September Player, Goal And Manager of The Month Nominees. In what is already and entertaining premier league season, we have many high profile nominees. The likes of Harry Kane, Lukaku, Morata and De Bruyne were nominated for the best player of September.
The Manager of the Month sees the likes of Mourinho, Pep Guardiola as well as Jurgen Klopp nominated. Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City were undefeated in the month of September while Mourinho and his team were pegged to 1 win and 3 draws. We will show the lists below and allow you vote as well.
Also See: Premier League Team Of The Season So Far
Page Table of Contents
EPL September Player, Goal And Manager of The Month Nominees
EA Sports Player Of the Month Nominees
The nominees for this month are predominantly attackers. They include:
- Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City
- Romelu Lukaku – Manchester United
- Alvaro Morata – Chelsea
- Sergio Aguero – Manchester City
- Pascal Gross – Brighton & Hove Albion
- Harry Kane – Tottenham
- Jamaal Lascelles – Newcastle
Barclays Manager Of the Month
Pep Guardiola is the obvious favourite after winning all 4 games in September including the 0-1 win at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea.
- Pep Guardiola – Manchester City
- Jose Mourinho – Manchester United
- Arsene Wenger – Arsenal
- Mauricio Pochettino – Tottenham
Carling Goal Of the Month
There are 8 best goals of the month nominees. Alvaro Morata’s solo goal against Stoke City as well as De Bruyne’s winning goal against Chelsea feature. The nominees include:
- Alvaro Morata – Stoke City Vs Chelsea
- Kevin De Bruyne – Chelsea Vs Manchester City
- Harry Kane – Huddersfield Vs Tottenham
- Philippe Coutinho – Leicester Vs Liverpool
- Fabian Delph – Man City Vs Crystal Palace
- Leroy Sane – Man City Vs Crystal Palace
- Antonio Valencia – Man UTD Vs Everton
- Andrew Surman – Bournemouth Vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Okay, these are the EPL September Player, Goal And Manager of The Month Nominees? Let’s hear your opinion on who you think merits the award for the month.