Facebook is supporting PhD students engaged in innovative research to come apply for the latest Facebook Fellowship Program.
You stand the chance of changing your life and giving your career a life-time meaning by apply Facebook Fellowship Program for PhD. Facebook pays you $42,000 annual stipend, you also have the opportunity of visiting Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit, and much more opportunities to brighten your future.
This pages has guides and explained straight to the point on how to apply Facebook Fellowship Program for PhD students Application Form.
Page Table of Contents
About Facebook Fellowship Program
The Facebook Fellowship is a global program designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
Who can Apply for the FB Fellowship Scholarship
The program is open to students in any year of their PhD study. We also encourage people of diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply, especially those from traditionally under-represented minority groups.
Applications are evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters.
Facebook Fellowship Program Benefits
- Winners of the Fellowship are entitled to receive two years of paid tuition and fees,
- A $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs,
- A paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit,
- Various opportunities to engage with Facebook researchers.
List of Available Fellowships Programs to Apply
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy Efficient Video Compression
- Instagram/Facebook App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
How to Apply for Facebook Fellowship Program
To apply for the Facebook Fellowship Program for PhD visit the main page here – https://research.fb.com/fellowship/, on the page, click on “Apply” to open the application form.
But before you begin with the Fellowship Program for PhD students Application process it is important that you read to know about the requirements and know the available fellowships (listed above).
After you’ve been redirected to Facebook Fellowship application page, click on any of the Fellowship program listed on Facebook Page in order to learn more about each research team’s focus.