I released a “Live Video Shooting on my facebook account and after that day my fans asking me how to do Facebook Live Video Streaming on their iPhone and Android. Well its supper simple the process is easy and can be carried out as soon as you are able to follow the steps below.
How to do Facebook Live Video Streaming on iPhone and Android
Here’s how to start a Facebook Live video:
- First you will have to download the “Facebook app”
- In the Facebook app, begin to compose a status as you normally would when you want to update something or what’s in your mind.
- On your phone you see a list of options will show up below the text field, tap on Live Video > Continue.
- On Android, tap on Go Live > Continue.
- Give your Live video a title
WHat to expirence when the Vido Streaming Starts
So Once you begin streaming, an alert will be sent to your Facebook friends, notifying them of your stream. The top half of your screen will show what your viewers are seeing, with a control to switch between the front and rear facing camera in the top-right corner.
The bottom half of the screen is where notifications of comments and new viewers will show up. During a stream, you can add filter effects to the video, switch between the front and back camera or enter comments in the text field at the bottom.
Android users can send invites to specific Facebook Friends during a Live video, whereas the same feature seems to be missing from my iOS devices.