This is to inform the general public that the Federal Road Safety Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment Date & Requirements has been released. This announcement was revealed by the FRSC Public Education Officer, Mr Bisi Kazeem, said in a statement on Friday. He outlined the means of getting the requirements and the details to follow.
You could recall that Federal Road Safety Commission earlier this year, carried out the recruitment application exercise. Accordingly, this screening and physical fitness assessment will precede the release of the successful candidates. We shall ensure we keep posted on the developments as regards that.
Federal Road Safety Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment Date & Requirements
So, when is the date for the FRSC screening? The date for the screening and physical fitness assessment has been fixed on the Sept. 24 to 29.
Who Is Eligible For The Screening?
According to the FRSC Public Education Officer, the FRSC will send emails across to the eligible candidates. Therefore, all who applied are expected to check the email they used in the application on 19th of September. According to him, “The information in the email will contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise“.
We have stated above that the email will contain the requirements the applications must come with. We also have found that these requirements must be included. They are:
- Your duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- Your state of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Your birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- And then two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters.
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
The screening and physical assessments will be carried out in all the 36 states of Nigeria. Detailed information will be communicated to your email address.
Comments and contributions are welcomed below.