FIRS Job Recruitment 2016 – This is to inform you that the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has advertise it internal and external career opportunities. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates in this 2016 FIRS recruitment exercise to fill the vacant job positions below at The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) website.
The Nigerian Federal Inland Revenue Service was created in 1943, when it was cut out of the past Inland Revenue Department that secured what was then the Anglo-phone West Africa during the colonial era.
In a statement released yesterday, as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Page Table of Contents
ALSO READ THIS: Nigeria Immigration Service 2016 Recruitment Form
As a major aspect of its solidification systems, wish to connect with the administrations of early starters with trustworthiness, drive and longing to win professionally, to fortify its workforce.Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2016.
FIRS Job Recruitment Application Requirements
If you think you are qualified to work with FIRS, then note that regardless of the position advertised, the any of the following will be an added advantage:
Prospects are required to :
(i) Master’s degree in related discipline
(ii) Relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification.
Other General Requirement(s):
In addition all Applicants must:-
1. Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
2. Be certified as mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a recognized Medical Doctor in any of these class of Government Hospitals:
i. National Hospital
ii. Government Teaching Hospitals
iii. Federal Medical Centers
3. Provide contact details for three references (from last employer, a close family relation and tertiary institution) from whom confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities can be obtained
4. Present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted.
How to Apply for FIRS Job Recruitment Programme 2016
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) considers computer proficiency a key requirement for anyone who aspires for a job in the Service. Accordingly, Applicants are expected to fill their applications online. Application forms can be found at the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) website www.firs.gov.ng.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) application portal (www.firs.gov.ng/careers) is now available starting from Monday, 29th August, 2016.
Deadline for FIRS Job Recruitment 2016
According to FIRS, application portal will be available from Monday, 29th August, 2016. Interested individuals are expected to apply to only ONE position. However, submission deadline of application is six (6) weeks from the date the web portal is available (Monday, 10th October, 2016)
Please follow the instructions to fill in your application:
- – Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.
- – All individuals are expected to apply to only ONE position. Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job will be disqualified.
- – Upon submission, applicants will receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.
- – Deadline for submission of application is six (6) weeks from the date the web portal is available (Monday, 10th October, 2016)
- – Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Use the comment box below if in case you have any question.
Please kindly share this post the link of this page to others (not only your friends)