First Bank of Nigeria has a lot of debit and credit cards it issues to its customers. The latest of them all is the First bank Naira MasterCard. The Naira MasterCard is a chip and pin debit card linked to your Naira Savings or Current account, which you can use anywhere in the world for transactions wherever the Mastercard logo is displayed. Did you read that well? You can use it anywhere in the world!!! Now that’s great.
The First Bank Naira MasterCard is open to anybody who has a savings and current account with the First Bank of Nigeria. One huge benefit of this is that it allows you to transact in Naira anywhere in the world. You won’t have to bother yourself about converting to foreign currency. No. All you need is to get the Naira MasterCard and you can start your transactions.
First Bank Naira MasterCard Features
Below are the features of the First Bank Naira MasterCard.
- Secured with chip and pin technology for enhanced protections of funds.
- Denominated in Naira.
- Valid for 3 years
- Increased limits on POS and online transactions are available on request.
- Access to Quickteller services secure codes for enhanced online transaction security.
- Transactions made with this card can easily be monitored via the FirstBank internet banking service 24 hour access to support for all card related complaints through FirstContact.
- Spend in Naira which you are most comfortable with
- Receive alerts on all transactions (purchases, transfers and withdrawals)
- No need to source for FOREX for international transactions
Who Can Apply?
- Any individual who has a current or savings account with FirstBank
How To Apply
To apply for a Naira MasterCard,
- Visit any FirstBank Branch to complete an application form.
First bank Naira MasterCard FAQs
1: How do I activate my card?
Activate your Naira MasterCard card by selecting your preferred PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the Customer PIN Selectable Machine’ at our Customer Service Desk before leaving the branch OR visit any FirstBank ATM to perform PIN change
2: How many accounts can be linked to my Naira MasterCard?
Your Savings and/or Current Account
3: How long will it take to get my Naira MasterCard after submitting my application?
15minutes from when your application is received and your account opened
4: How do I activate my Naira MasterCard?
To activate your Debit card, please perform a PIN change on any PIN selectable device at a FirstBank branch Nationwide.
5: Can my card be used to make purchases on the internet?
Yes. Your card can be used on millions of websites that accept MasterCard for payment.
6: What is my PIN?
PIN stands for “Personal Identification Number”. It is the four-digit number known only to you and used to complete transactions on ATMs and other pertinent payment devices.
Good luck and happy transactions.