Yes, its true that creating an email account is always free. But why creating a new email account when its 100% posible to recover your forgot Google Email Password or Email Address?
Imagine you having important information, documents or email contacts, perhpes you whould want to get the account back by all means. Anyone can be a victim of forgot Google Email Password or Email Address.
This page covers all Made-available steps by Google to get back your login informtion. So follow the guide sequentially as layed down.
But note that for this page o be of value to you and resovle your issues, you must remember either of the following;
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Alternative email address used during the initial registration or
- Date of birth.
Nigher Google nore this page can be of help if you don’t remember any of these information
How to Recover Forgot Google Email Password
Since you already know the email address, at least your account can still be retrieved back and you have access to login google account.
- Log on to Google account sign in form – www.gmail.com
- Enter your email address or username
- Then click “Next”
- The next screen provides a box to enter your password. But after several trials, you can click on “Forget Password?”
- The first method that appears is to provide the last password that you remember using with this Google Account. if you know it, enter it and continue to a page to change your password.
But in case you don’t know it, click “Try another way”
- Since you have skipped the using of your last password used, the next method is for you to provide the phone number used for the Gmail account registration.
Google even made it easier for by providing the last TWO-digits of your phone number so that you remember the rest of it.
Google send across verification code (via SMS) once you have input the phone number correctly.
So with this, you should enter your phone number, click the “Send”, get the SMS and enter it into the box provided. Then go apply for a new change of password.
But what if you also don’t have the Phone number, what happens next?
- Click “I don’t have my Phone”
- A new screen open to enter your email address which you have used in the account, click “Next” and you see a new box for you to enter another email address Google can contact you with after checking through your account and information you provided.
And What if you aren’t sure of the Date of Birth Used, what happens next?
- You will still be asked to Enter an email address where they can contact you later.
What if you do not have another email address?
If you know how important this email account you’re trying to recover, then go and create other emails like Yahoo email, Outlook email, Yandex mail, etc… and provide the email address there for Google to contact you with.
- If you further click “Try another way”, You will get a sorry page letting you know they can’t figure out your account.
Which means it’s the last phase to Recover Forgot Google Email Password.
How to Recover Forgotten Email Address
- Log on to the Google Gmail login form
- You don’t have to start guessing since you have forgotten your email. So all you need to do is click on “Forget Email?”
- A new page opens, you will be requested to enter either your phone number or an alternative email address which you have provided when you were newly creating the account.
And, of course, you should have either of the requirements or else you can’t get back your email.
- Then click “Next”
- Other information will still be requested that you provide them in order to corespond with your account details.
- Follow the steps completely, and Google will send your email address to that alternative email or send an sms for final confirmation. Make sure to follow the on-screen instruction to recover your forgotten Email Address back.
Now you have seen the steps it will take to get back your Forgot Google Email Password or Email Address. So follow it now.
If you are still stocked on the process – feel free using our comment box below to explin, and we are standing-by in assisting you better.
Also don’t forget sharing this page with others.